Black People : Countdown to the Extinction of the Black Male

8527stupid-people-posters.jpg

WHO IS THE ARYANS? LAST I CHECK....ARYANS MEAN NOBLES. IT DONT HAS A RACE ANNEX TO IT

AND WHO IS THE ENEMY? ..... LAST I CHECK LIFE IS GOOD!!!

google Aryan brotherhood. Truly u have heard of them in prison. Hitler advocated for the purity of the Aryan race.So does America with its one drop law. But dont tell that to those in denial. The Bhagavad Gita(HINDU) also notes them as the whites who came to North India about 4000 BC. The enemy is he who executes half your unborn b4 they even arrive and convince you " all is good". Or tells you that you're ugly, now buy billions in my women's hair so you can be acceptable socially.Plz dont remind me most weave is Asian. He also makes over 70% of his HIV concentration camps, aka prison, a resting place for you men, though they make up only 6 or 7% of the population. About 40% of prisoners engage in homosexuality by one report. See BWexposed01 on you tube. What bw dont want you to know about AIDS. He promotes bootification of your women and tells you to dive in even though she makes up 70% of all new HIV cases. He tries you before juries of his peers and not yours knowing full well you are toast b4 the final verdict let along the deliberation. He hires you last and fires you first and uplifts a few to convince the rest that it is their "slave mentality" that is holding them back. Among the poorer folk of your type he use to so hate to see you two producing kids, he paid your women to not be with you and placed his baby killing factories right in ur hood knowing you dont have a car to make it across town or month long bus passes. He so causes a sense of normalcy among you all as he kills you off and you accept it as normal, that you say "all is good" as you are under relentless attack.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Countdown to the Extinction of the Black Male ...we are not alone

SpiritualONE,

Surprisingly, there was no mentioning of what is already transpiring within the so-called White Race:

Disappearance of the White recessive gene is a reality unless scientists can scurry to reclassify and catalogue the dominant Black gene pool and expand recessive White Race numbers. If you want to find out more about DNA studies take note.

5. The American Anthropological Association recommends the elimination of the term "race" from OMB Directive 15 during the planning for the 2010 Census. During the past 50 years, "race" has been scientifically proven to not be a real, natural phenomenon. More specific, social categories such as "ethnicity" or "ethnic group" are more salient for scientific purposes and have fewer of the negative, racist connotations for which the concept of race was developed.

The New Caucasian Race…posted by hartwell
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62645

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Death of Black America

Video of Dr. Afrika’s Death of Black America: Excerpt 1

SpiritualONE,

Dr. Afrika is very impressive and knowledgeable, for sure...but what is the panacea for our people, if any. To know is good, but to provide universal solution is better, and that is unfounded from Dr. Afrika, or anyone, for that matter. In other words, we know the problems, how do we fix the problems with global implementation?

Moreover, to listen to the Dr., reminds me of what I read and understand in Deuteronomy chapter 28...Peace In

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back