Black Spirituality Religion : Could You Help Me Ascend?

One thing that holds back people's moving forward is their attachment to other n---as on an unreasonable level. I thought education meant to bring out, but yet teacher's, priests, self proclaimed masters only want to give you a bunch of information to put in and their personal world view, which to me is mind control. I'm from Cali, if you ain't saying nothin worthwhile we keep it movin blood. People take themselves too seriously, as long as you have to sit on the toilet, you are laughable to me.

I respect my ancestors and will at least listen, but that doesn't mean I'm doing everything they say, some still carry the same mindstate. I have come in contact with head hunters in the bloodline that hate white people, doesn't mean I'm strapping up my black boots. This is also the same with deities and spirits, I'm all for personal freedom, I didn't come here to live out someone else's dream, do that yourself. I also didn't come to be some spirits water boy, just ain't in me to do.

Everyone trying to get theirs, so I think the only one to help you "ascend" is you. Most, I just look at as symbols, people coming off and on the stage, people be gettin too attached, emotional like Carl Thomas, wetting their pants because Shango smiled at them.

Sometimes people have to feel like puppets, I find it interesting when I saw a picture of a posessed individual at a get together, and the spirit in him was grinning like a little kid at a theme park. Having fun?

-This kush goes out to my ancestors and the pa parga

I've heard "traditional practioners" call each other frauds, they have enough problems getting a long with each other. Who cares what they think, lol.

THANATOS

LOOK , SOME OF THESE TRADITIONAL PRACTITIONERS NEED TO SHUT THEIR MOUTH. THEY JUST MAD THEIR AEON IS OVER AND THEY CANT CONTAIN THEIR SECRETS WHICH WAS NOTHING BUT ENTRY LEVEL STUFF ANYWAY AND THAT KEEPING IT 100. NO ONE HAS NO RIGHT TO CALL NOBODY NOTHING, DO YOU AND KEEP IT PUSHING AND IF PEOPLE GOT "BEEF" THEN SETTLE IT WITH YOUR MAGICK.

BABA DARKSIDE -- THIS IS A BUNCH OF BONK!!!!

THANATOS

LOOK , SOME OF THESE TRADITIONAL PRACTITIONERS NEED TO SHUT THEIR MOUTH. THEY JUST MAD THEIR AEON IS OVER AND THEY CANT CONTAIN THEIR SECRETS WHICH WAS NOTHING BUT ENTRY LEVEL STUFF ANYWAY AND THAT KEEPING IT 100. NO ONE HAS NO RIGHT TO CALL NOBODY NOTHING, DO YOU AND KEEP IT PUSHING AND IF PEOPLE GOT "BEEF" THEN SETTLE IT WITH YOUR MAGICK.

BABA DARKSIDE -- THIS IS A BUNCH OF BONK!!!!

I'm lost. Can you please explain?

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back