Law Forum : Could You Be Considered a Terrorist?

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Destee, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Okay Family ... i just read the articles linked above, and highlighted some of the words / phrases used within. You're welcome to go read them in their entirety. These highlighted words and phrases could easily be applied to many we know! Couldn't they?!! Oh Gosh. Take a read, and yall tell me.

It seems kinda vague, who can be determined a home grown terrorist.

If no direct link to al Qaeda is needed, no explosives need be found, or any act need be done ... just talk ... dissatisfaction with one's life, feeling the government is the enemy ... if this is all that is needed, how many of us are susceptible to incarceration?

What's a criminal discussion? Do we have those? Could we be considered a cell that's not very good ... lol ... oh gosh! :eeek:

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught "Do For Self" ... they mention self several times above ... this is illegal now?

Makes me think of Orwell's 1984 ... and the thought police.

The new face of terrorism ... Young Black Men?

Were Timothy McVeigh and that other guy ever referred to as home grown terrorists? They actually bombed something, killed people. When they did that, was the new face of terrorism ... white men ... plastered all over the headlines? I think not.

How can you enslave a people, kill, brutalize, devastate them, keep them continually under systemic racism ... and expect them to love you!? If Young Black Men are home grown terrorists, surely they realize they planted these seeds in our babies ?!!

Brother Malcolm's words come to mind ... "The chickens have come home to roost." While i'm not exactly sure what Brother Malcolm meant, i'm wondering if it is applicable in this situation?

Could you be considered a home grown terrorist?

Yall be careful, what you say, do, and think!

:heart:

Destee

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    a Voluntarily Enlisted, Honorably Discharged Patriot, not a "terrorist"!!

i would not consider rescuing my country from this pack of thieves mislabeled "government" to be an act of terrorism; they pulled that one off in 2000, and again in 2004! (yeah; work here, play here, get paid here, live here, die here: hot-danged-skippy it's MY country!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm sick of these danged treads on my back! call me a "redneck amurican" if'n ya wanna: this is my home - love it or leave it! :getout: i'm talking to you "shrubya"! :getout:)

yup; this is what he meant! but the head of this chicken done died already. watch out for this danged thing running around before it falls over; it'll prolly make one heck of a mess!

"1984" does fit. and "free thinking", as well as "thinking outside the box" will prolly become illegal just as soon as they can figure out how to phrase things! ... or maybe it'll get hidden as a rider on some other piece of critical legislation ...

"or well", guess everybody is in trouble, now! what was that kam said on the neva again album? "skin color is enough to catch a case". let's all now be scared into not speaking up, eh?

time to remember that story in the bible. the one about the mother and her three sons: "all ya gots ta do is renounce your belief and you can live." is that sort of "life" worth living?

:garbage: then, too, there hasn't been a valid government in this country since quite some time before the turn of the century! why rig an election when the mechanism of voting is already broken! what was it that diebold said? something about delivering votes to the president? and ever since, there has been something wrong with every single election in this country!:garbage:

prolly don't actually need a "revolution": a "constitutional convention" would more than likely be enough. i don't suppose that there are any patriots in the house? citizenship can not be "granted"; nor can it be gained at the end of a gun barrel. it must be lived! <shrug> but why should they worry? it doesn't seem as if there are too many true blue American republicans anymore. (note the difference: a "republican" is not the same thing as a "Republican"!)

:horse: "Yo, Paul! Get that horse saddled up, bud! You got another ride to make!!":horse:

perhaps it would be good to log the ip addresses of all them "guests" that be hanging out around here? but then again, we even get members in the chat room from serbia!! and on cam, you can see them arabian features real well! :/

msKila: anAfrican

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    A&E had a couple of shows recently on the KKK. You all might want to view them when they repeat, as they are quite informational. As i watched, i thought of this thread, this situation.

Here this country is ... their media ... highlighting their own terroristic treatment of us, for generations, up to and including this one ... supported by (card carrying Members) law enforcement, the judicial system, and even the presidency ... yet they do not consider themselves terrorists.

This country is all up in another country, right now, yet they don't consider themselves terrorists.

Simply Amazing.

Destee

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    IMO...

This government doesn't care about us LOVING them. What's happening isn't even about emotion. It is and always has been about power and greed. They are bound to insure some level of blind obedience from us. Can we be categorized as terrorists? What's the difference between a terrorist and a revolutionary? I guess the answer to that question has never really mattered to these oppressors and never will. No one but us cares what we do as long as whatever it is, is never contrary or in opposition to the oppressors mission nor will we be allowed to be a threat to their control. The poor and lesser in power can scramble and fight over the crumbs that they throw, but make sure you don't get too big for your britches and THINK you can demand or believe we have rights to more than that. Black people need to give serious thought to thinking differently about this situation we find ourselves in because it's going to take more than a notion to change it.

5. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    could you be...

my daughter calls me one everytime i make her do chores.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Ohhhhh Sister Queenie ... TEACH ME !! ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You know you are speaking to me! ... lol ... and in all seriousness, if i'm this way, no doubt there are others of us just like me! They play that "love / emotion" card ... "They were persons who, for whatever reason, came to view their home country as the enemy" ... using the word "home," focusing my mind's eye there, because home to me, is love ... and i immediately relate it to love ... i called it love ... and then began addressing why i can't love them ... when it is not about love at all !!! ... whew!

Thank you Sister Queenie ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: ... i'm learning! :)

Sister ... you are sound'n mighty revolutionary in da 'bove paragraph ... lol ... hahahaha ... under da circumstanceseseses ... you might wanna tone it down some ... I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU ... :love: ... i was gonna ask a few questions 'bout whatcha wrote ... but neva mine now ... :lol:

You know though Sister Queenie ... this makes me think of something we were discussing in voice chat recently, i'm sure as a direct result of this new racial profiling opportunity created ... well ... we were talking about how we should have "Bail Funds." I mentioned in chat how one of our Dear Beloved Brothers has this for him and the Brothers he works with. I surely hope i'm not referring to the name in error, but yall get the jist. I was so surprised and kinda taken aback ... in an awe-inspiring way ... when i heard him mention it. I don't believe we've ever discussed it beyond him saying it in passing ... but i was moved! I'm so proud of him! :love: I don't want to post his name because this may not be something he wants everyone to know. If he reads this and decides to share, that would be great.

At any rate ... i think we need one of those too !!!

Better yet ... can we create our own bail bond company? Do we have any bail bond Sister or Brothers in that business? What's it take to do?

I agree Sister. I think our first course of action, must be to heal first one's self ... then our people ... one person at a time.

Thanks for sharing, it's always a pleasure to read you!

Destee

7. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    only "love" a massa has for his [wage]slaves is strong enough to work, but only just - shrubya&co still use the same rules cause nothing has changed; just prettier paint!

some of the words of their very own would be useful to remember; something about .. dang, i forget, but the "punch line" is "deserve neither" - franklin?? and other words from that era.

if/when the "people" start talking about "shhh! don't even joke like that!", even in a "merely teasing" vein, the battle is lost ...

ONLY necessary course of action: Heal One's Self - at which point, given that "our people" are a collection of "One's Self"s, "it's supper time!"

don't think no further than that; get that first step done, and the rest just falls into place, easy as falling outa tree.

8. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +28
    The Federal Reserve is the Most dangerus "Terrorist" organization on "Earth"*

Hotep

As long as we stay sleep to what is really going on and continue to be lost in "Biblical-Myth"..."WE" are just sitting "Ducks" waiting to be picked off one by one as we have become volunters in our own "IN-Slave-Ment"! The Federal Reserve is "Not" a US government agency but is absolutely indipendent and a private corporation who has placed a price tage on you, your children and your childrens children while we are "Sleep Walking" in abject fanticy and illusions of false white superimist (federal reserve) controled "Religions".
    http://www.worldnewsstand.net/today/articles/fedprivatelyowned.htm

We are looking every ware except the correct place to find our path to liberation when we over look what is and always have been in control of our Spiritual lives as well as every thing else...hence "We are still Slaves to the system of white superimacy" until we wake up! http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html

As far as who is a terrorist?? The real and true "Terrorist are those who coined the phrase...the Government and its Agencies". Any one who speaks out is the "Enemy" to the system of "White Superimacy"...so what one are you? Are you theirs or are you claiming yourself for your self and people the way it must and will be? If you are claiming your self determination and liberation then you are concidered a "Terrorist"! http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Ase`

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Mistrial in Miami homegrown 'terrorists' case; one cleared

MIAMI (AFP) — A US judge declared a mistrial Thursday in a case against six alleged homegrown terrorists, while a seventh defendant was acquitted of charges of plotting with Al-Qaeda to bring down the US government.

Shortly after judge Joan Lenard granted a motion for mistrial, prosecutors said the Miami case would be retried on January 7.

The jurors unanimously found one defendant, Lyglenson Lemorin, not guilty on all four counts but said they failed they were deadlocked over the other six men.

The defendants, known as the "Liberty City Seven" after the predominantly African-American Miami neighborhood where they lived, were accused of conspiring to provide assistance to Al-Qaeda, conspiring to carry out acts of terror and conspiring to bring down the US government.

US prosecutors claim that conspiracy included a plot to blow up the 108-story Sears Towers in Chicago and other buildings, and shoot any survivors.

The defense maintained the group had merely tried to scam Al-Qaeda, but instead ended up being conned by paid FBI informants, one of whom posed as an envoy of the terror network's leader Osama Bin Laden.

The government's case centered largely on secretly-taped video footage of the defendants pledging an oath to Al-Qaeda, in the presence of an undercover FBI informant posing as a member of the terrorist network.

Prosecutors said the whole plot was discovered after a man who had recently left Miami for his native Yemen called the FBI to say the leader of the Miami group had asked him to get in touch with Al-Qaeda.

The man was flown back to Miami, infiltrated the group and later brought in another FBI informant, who posed as an Al-Qaeda member.

The defense team insisted the informants, who were paid a total of 100,000 dollars, planted the idea of the attacks, and that the cash-strapped defendants feigned interest in the plot, hoping to get money out of Al-Qaeda.

When the seven were arrested in June 2006, the FBI admitted they did not have the means to carry out the attacks, calling the alleged plot "more aspirational than operational."

A Miami Herald editorialist recently called the case "a bittersweet farce" that offered the illusion authorities were making progress in the "war on terror." Columnist Ana Menendez dubbed the defendants "bumbling jihadists."

The seven men are members of a faction of the Moorish Science Temple, a sect that mingles elements of Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

Destee

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Okay Family ... it might be time we re-visit this topic ... :dblock:

Destee