Black People : Could This Be Why Some Chechens Think Tsarnaev Brothers Were Framed for Bombings?

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
This combination of undated photos shows Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, left, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19. The FBI says the two brothers and suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing killed an MIT police officer, injured a transit officer in a firefight and threw explosive devices at police during a getaway attempt in a long night of violence that left Tamerlan dead and Dzhokhar still at large on Friday, April 19, 2013. The ethnic Chechen brothers lived in Dagestan, which borders the Chechnya region in southern Russia. They lived near Boston and had been in the U.S. for about a decade, one of their uncles reported said. Credit: AP
At least three family members of the alleged Boston Marathon bombers have expressed concerns that brothers Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, are being framed for the attack. The Chechen Republic's president also used language indicating the suspects may be innocent.
Now BuzzFeed Editor-in-Chief Ben Smith is offering a theory trying to explain the conspiracy theories.
The brothers' aunt, Maret Tsarnaeva, told reporters gathered outside her Toronto home on Friday, "I'm suspicious that this was staged. The Picture w

http://news.yahoo.com/could-why-che...9nc3x0aGVsb29rb3V0BHB0A3N0b3J5cGFnZQ--;_ylv=3

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/special-forces-in-boston.html

'SPECIAL FORCES' IN BOSTON

5uhkqu.jpg

Yqq0ZDM.jpg

4chan ThinkTank - Imgur.

These two men, seen at the Boston marathon finishing line just prior to the blasts, are wearing military desert-boots (top picture).

One wears a cap with a logo used by US special forces or former special forces (bottom picture).

Is this the Bomber? / BOSTON BOMBERS IDENTIFIED?
The cap reportedly is from "Craft International, a mercenary training company set up by former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.

"At least one of them is wearing an earpiece, the type the Secret Service use to communicate on site during operations."

Boston Bombing: Craft International Trained Men at Bombing Location Before Attack

kylecap.jpg

http://www.infowars.com/navy-seals-spott...backpacks/

punisher.jpg

Navy SEALs Spotted at Boston Marathon Wearing Suspicious Backpacks?

chriskyle.jpg

Navy Seal Kyle
A National Guard crisis team, the New York-based 24th National Guard Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team, was in Boston when the bombs went off.

National Guard WMD Unit That Helped in Boston

J57yXU2h.jpg

The boy who died (top); man going through bag (bottom)

Anonymous writes:

The two guys spotted on the finish line are from the 1st unit WMD CST located in Boston, MA

That is:

A Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team.

One wears a logo used by special operations people.
puvQAoAh.jpg

Man with rucksack
"WMD CST 1st unit did a drill in Boston, MA

"Loc. 666 street.

"Near the oldest masonic tavern."

WMD CST 1st unit

http://www.bbmisc.com/tempor/showthread.php?20697-Boston-Bombing-Actor

Boston Bombing Actor
This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.​
(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)​
I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.​
Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.​
If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...​
Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.​
This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.​
Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.​
Frame 6​

This combination of undated photos shows Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, left, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19. The FBI says the two brothers and suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing killed an MIT police officer, injured a transit officer in a firefight and threw explosive devices at police during a getaway attempt in a long night of violence that left Tamerlan dead and Dzhokhar still at large on Friday, April 19, 2013. The ethnic Chechen brothers lived in Dagestan, which borders the Chechnya region in southern Russia. They lived near Boston and had been in the U.S. for about a decade, one of their uncles reported said. Credit: AP
At least three family members of the alleged Boston Marathon bombers have expressed concerns that brothers Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, are being framed for the attack. The Chechen Republic's president also used language indicating the suspects may be innocent.
Now BuzzFeed Editor-in-Chief Ben Smith is offering a theory trying to explain the conspiracy theories.
The brothers' aunt, Maret Tsarnaeva, told reporters gathered outside her Toronto home on Friday, "I'm suspicious that this was staged. The Picture w

http://news.yahoo.com/could-why-che...9nc3x0aGVsb29rb3V0BHB0A3N0b3J5cGFnZQ--;_ylv=3

Do you expect their relatives to say they did it.. I am amazed at the consipiracy theories folks in the USA have.:lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back