Black People : Could This Be The Profile of a Queen?

Aqil

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 3, 2001
New York
Is this Nefertiti?

Two months ago, a team of Egyptologists led by British scientist Joann Fletcher of the University of York, announced that a neglected mummy collecting dust in a nondescript tomb was actually that of ancient Egypt's most famous female ruler. In an effort to confirm her identity, two British experts have applied their forensic skills to digital X-rays of the skull.

Neither Damian Schofield of Nottingham University nor Martin Evison of Sheffield University knew in advance the identity of their "victim." They specialize in reconstructing human faces from skulls for murder cases in which the victim is unknown.

Schofield and Evison created a 3-D computer mesh of the skull, then placed a series of markers to designate where tissue would be added. Next, they added facial muscles to give the face its full depth and contour. Finally, a graphic artist added skin texture, eye color, lips and the crown...

Click on the link for a beautiful surprise!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/science/2003-08-12-nefertiti-usat_x.htm

This is indeed a beatiful picture, but it is not a depiction of Nefertiti. The rendering method used simply seems to have fleshed out the features of the stature of Nefertiti that we are all familiar with. I am sorry to have to take this position because I know how encouraging it is when we come across evidence of the black origin of the Kamau (Ancient Egyptians. However in the case of Nefertiti we have to be very circumspect indeed. The fact is that Nefertiti was evil and white. She more than anyone else was resposible for the destruction of black civilisation. I would love to claim her as one of our own but we must not fall into the same traps that white Egyptologists have be using on us for ages.

So at the risk of upsetting a lot more people than I already seem to have do with some of my threads on this site I have started another challenging thread called NEFERTITI WAS EVIL AND WHITE. It's the truth that will set us free, not what we would like it to be.

HeruHetep
aka WiseWarrior

Originally posted by HeruHetep:
Nefertiti was hated by the people of Kamit. Why? Because she - more than any other white person - was responsible for the destruction of black civilization...
I question the veracity of your statement, HeruHetep. Ancient Egyptian religion was deeply rooted in polytheism, and during the reign of Pharaoh Akenaten (Nefertiti's husband) he eradicated this concept and established a monotheistic religion.

The priestly class was basically put out of business when Akhenaten rejected the old religion and recognized Aten as the one, all-powerful God. When he and Nefertiti died, the priests quickly seized power in the court of the young new Pharaoh. The speculation is that Tutenkhamun was their son. He was murdered to end the dynasty and the threat that he would grow up and re-establish monotheism. The high priest then became the Pharaoh. There was then a fervid campaign to erase from history all records and memory of the reign of Pharaoh Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back