Black Spirituality Religion : Could the Blackman/Woman really be GOD?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Jflex!, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Jflex!

Jflex! Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello Family,

I'm an infrequent poster here @ Destee (obviously) and I have spent the last several months studying history through Black Roots Wisdom @ http://www.geocities.com/blackrootswisdom/

This information was also posted here @ Destee http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29291

The gist of the everything is that God divided him/her self into the 1 billion 8 million Black people on earth today. 6000 years ago we created non-blacks through a grafting process and it took 666 years to reach the final stage of non-blacks (whites). This process was initiated for the purpose of experiencing the opposite of Love, Peace & Happiness (etc.) that we knew as a Nation of Black people forever.

Long story short, this cycle of self-forgetfulness (the last 6000 years) has reached an end and we (Blacks) are going to have our memories restored, our 10 inactive DNA strands re-activated and a few other things, and we will take over rulership of the earth by the year 2014.

I'm posting my question "Could the Blackman/Woman really be GOD?" here at Destee because of the sheer number of incredibly brilliant Black ppl here. I have visited this sight from time to time, and my wife and I have consistently been overwelmed by our family members here @ Destee.

I'm sure some, if not many, of my of you read at least some of the Black Roots Wisdom info and maybe there was a thread dedicated to opinions on it, but I couldn't find it. So, if there was a thread please direct me to avoid repeating that thread. If not, is there anyone here with an opinion on Could the Blackman/Woman really be GOD?

Black-on-Black Love!

JFlex!

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Brother JFlex....welcome back! I indeed remember this work. While I was impressed, there were some ideas that I was and am still unable to resign. I'm glad, however, that you brought this back to the fore, as I will indeed go back and re-study this information. Peace!

3. backtoafrica

backtoafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Come on now you two. You both are seriously demented. You can't possibly believe non-blacks were created through a grafting process. Most likely they came into existence when we left Africa millions of years ago.

4. uplift19

uplift19 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    how did they "come into existence"?

5. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    Unfortunately through us.

6. backtoafrica

backtoafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1

I just told you. When Africans left Africa and went to Asia and Europe they had to adapt to the climate by evolving into whites and Asians.

7. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

Welcome to Destee's place backtoafrica! One thing you should be aware of is that our community allows for no personal attacks....including name calling. We get passionate in our debates here from time to time; however, these rules should always be respected. With that I will add that I am not demented for choosing to question the nature and origin of certain realities. I have no clue where whites came from.....what I DO know is that they exist and are wrecking havoc on our existence. So, instead of constantly defending and allying with them, we need to relearn who we are and where we are going.

8. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    hmmm......

How would you explain darker complected Eskimo people, and darker Asians? Why are there red and yellow indigenous African tribes throughout Africa? These off-toned Asians and Eskimo people didn't evolve with the rest. Why is that?

9. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    @backtoafrica
    grafting in the sense of genetic selectivity; pairing the lighter with the darker, and continuing the process for multiple generations. You don't believe it's possible........look around at your "fellow" African Americans.

10. Jflex!

Jflex! Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks Sis, happy to be back!

Can you remember some of the ideas that you were unable to resign?
    Maybe it's some of the things I struggled with as well...