Black People : Could someone tell me what this could mean

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
If I am not wasting your reader's time, I will explain this is clear as I can everyone.

I have a boyfriend and we have been going together for 5 months. And it seems like we have the same thinking process. We always end up saying the same thing at the exact same time. We always have to use the restroom at the same time. We always seem to have a bad day on the same day but not for the same reasons. We both seem to be doing the same thing for some reason. He is 2 years older than me and it seems like we did this and did that the same year. It is so odd that when we play with songs (do oral parodies) we end up singing the very same thing. People even went as far as saying that we look like brother and sister as well as act alike. Could someone tell me what that could mean. And I hope that I have explained this clear enough because I have certainly tried.

Thank you

although this is a poetry forum i will answer your question...

chemistry makes up our central core. just like magnets, some people's chemistry is so in tuned to your own that you'll often be fascinated by "coincidences" such as this. People with great similarities and magnetism share a powerful energy. If the two of you cultivate and direct this energy you can use it to benefit all of humanity. There is a power in Unity and Oneness - you can heal and bring success to others by directing this great gift the two of you have been given. Remember - as with all energy - it has the capability to be good OR evil - power is power - it is up to the two of you whether you manifest and cultivate it for the sake of goodness. Don't be afraid of your gift, but know that there must be SPACE IN YOUR TOGETHERNESS. Don't take it for granted that you are always alike - becuz you may become dissapointed if he ends up doing something you didn't expect him to. Just flow and love and BE...

Ya'll gone be alright...

Peace
2fish

poetry only in this forum this should be in the open forum
where everyone can share their thoughts and give answer
i will place it for you and come back and see if i can answer this...wow
two of the same

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back