Black History : Could Reparations Help Close the American Racial Divide?

let "them" off the hook? lol. what hook are "they" on? lol smh No it won't happen and i'm an optimist. You couldn't even pry a gun from Charleston Heston's cold dead hands, and he was talking to other white people. You think you getting money from these people lol. I would be first in line to receive money because my ancestors clearly arrived in north carolina, that is my lineage. I'm also knowledgeable enough to know this reparations thing is never happening. Just like "we've" never be on the moon, we'll never see a dime.............................................unless we take it.

Many of them do feel guilty

If any monies are forth coming it'll be whatever 'they' decide is just enough that will assuage them of any wrong doing for both the past and for what they'll do in the future. i.e., as in 'what do you want from us? remember we already paid in fulll. Now shut up, it is what it is.'
While I'm pretty sure I too could get in line if anything were to be paid and I'll stand with and support any Brother or Sister that wants a bit of coin I personally have no interest in taking any of their filthy lucre. Filthy lucre they'll steal, plunder and perhaps even enslave another Brother's and Sisters population and land for whether it be in Africa, S. America, the Mideast or in Asia. Or for that matter even right here in the good old US of A.
That would be the money I'd be putting in my pocket. Thanks but no thanks. I've already spent a life time staying as far away from that kind of money as I can to start living on that type of exploitation of others now.

Last edited:
Very emotional and telling comments gents but having have had to suffer the indignity of being in close proximity to Jews in NYC guilt like respect is a mindset. One cannot make an antagonist feel guilty for what you told them they've done to you or otherwise respect you. The best you can do is mitigate damage "Or end it by any means necessary" to your freedom, livelihood or very existence is to stand firm and let them know in no uncertain terms that you and they have now reached the final door of intolerance and either you both will walk through that door or one of you or maybe even none of you will walk through that door. Say what you mean but mean what you say. No bluff, no threat. Their choice.

With the money must come a specific set of laws and an economic education. Because once they give that money, in their minds, they are absolved

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back