African American History Culture : Could Reparations Help Close the American Racial Divide?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

'Why not now?' Lawmakers debate reparations for slavery

ERRIN HAINES WHACK
Associated Press

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
No.

1. Money wont stop someone who hates you from hating you.

2. It will stoke more resentment.

3. Many will blow the money.

4. The payments will let them off the hook, thus continuing the racism.

Money won't stop someone who hates you from brutalizing or killing you either! You mean to tell me that there are 'conscious minds', who actually believe we will get reparations without a physical fight? How politically naive! A very petty bourgeois idea! The PanAfrikanists' vision is a sovereign state in this country!!! Rev. King's dream is and always has been a nightmare for most of us!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Money won't stop someone who hates you from brutalizing or killing you either! You mean to tell me that there are 'conscious minds', who actually believe we will get reparations without a physical fight? How politically naive! A very petty bourgeois idea! The PanAfrikanists' vision is a sovereign state in this country!!! Rev. King's dream is and always has been a nightmare for most of us!

Yes, there have always been people who have believed that

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: