Black History Culture : Could Kongo be Modern KMT?

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by imhotep06, Apr 19, 2010.

1. imhotep06

imhotep06 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Web Applications Developer
    Ratings:
    +106
  2. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    1)Geologist discovered a dry river bed that ran from the Nile below Egypt to the west towards Mali and other west African countries(nigeria, cameroon, niger, mauriatiana, etc). Remember Timbuktu is in Mali. I would think more intelligent Africans would have evolved out of that region 1000s of years ago. 2) The the real Scorpion King(ur user name) came from East Central Africa. This was discussed years ago after discovery/history channel did a special on the real Scorpion King after the movie was released starring The Rock. 3) Pyre also came from the area known as Tanzania/Kenya . He ruled for decades. 4) Only African women balance objects such as vases, sticks, and other objects on their heads. The drawing on the Egyptian walls are full of images of women walking with jugs on their domes. Not to mention hippos and other animals found only in the Sub Sahara 5) Egyptians were made of various unions of tribes who went up the two, now 1 Nile River to the area furthest away from the conflict and pest of the Sub Sahara. Cows can also be raised in the desert for a large meat supply even though they have to constantly be moved to new grass. A deadly little parisite(4got the name of it) will kill off cattle in Africa's jungles. No cold weather equals advanced bugs and germs. Cairo has a cold season and is located far away from the hostile Sub Sahara, which would have made it destination number 1 for any king who wanted a kingdom free from the drama of the sub Sahara.

3. imhotep06

imhotep06 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Web Applications Developer
    Ratings:
    +106
    I would like to see the textual references for what you have stated above. I have some of my own research and any leads to confirm or disconfirm these findings would be welcomed.