Black People : Could Japan's Tsunami's and Quakes be the result of global Warming?

Japan in a subduction zone

Japan lies in an earthquake hot spot,the most active in the world. i guess global warming is possible,but earthquakes in the ring of fire are nothing new,I think Japan like California is simply on dangerous ground,it's not like this is the first earthquake,it's not even the first in the ring this year,New Zeeland just had a 6.3 .

http://www.glgarcs.net/intro/subduction.html

The Japanese Islands are situated in the northwestern margin of the Pacific Ocean surrounded by plate boundaries. Most of these boundaries are of the convergent type, where two plates collide. At a convergent boundary, an oceanic plate subducts underneath the other plate lower in density (continental or oceanic plate). Thus, such area is called a subduction zone. However, when both of the plates approaching each other are continental, neither descend because of their great thickness and low and equal densities. Convergent boundaries are characterized by crustal movement making geomorphological and geological structures complex, such as deformation, volcanism, earthquakes, mountain building, and metamorphism.

The active crustal movement zone surrounding the Pacific Ocean is called the circum-Pacific orogenic belt, and also known as Ring of Fire. The Japanese Islands in a subduction zone are emerged parts of volcanic island arcs, extending for about 3000 km.

IMO the tsunami and earthquakes are caused by global warming. I also feel that we are living in the last days and I feel that more natural disasters are going to occur. This is just my personal opinion.

In 50 years I never heard of or saw a tornado in Brooklyn but it happened last year,

there has been snow in places that in this nation that never got snow and floods in places that never floods

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back