Black People : Could Japan's Tsunami's and Quakes be the result of global Warming?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Earthquakes are a part of japanese life but , a Tsunami and Earthquake and a Tsunami bigger then ever in the history of that nation?

Could Global Warming and melting Glaciers be a factor as the sea levels rise?

Global Warming Is Rapidly Raising Sea Levels, Studies WarnJohn Roach
for National Geographic News

March 23, 2006
Water from melting ice sheets and glaciers is gushing into the world's oceans much faster than previously thought possible, sending scientists scrambling to explain why.

The unexpected deluge is raising global sea levels, which scientists say could eventually submerge island nations, flood cities, and expose millions of coastal residents to destructive storm surges.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/03/0323_060323_global_warming.html

Global warming may bring tsunami and quakes: scientistsWed, Sep 16 2009
By Richard Meares

LONDON (Reuters) - Quakes, volcanic eruptions, giant landslides and tsunamis may become more frequent as global warming changes the earth's crust, scientists said on Wednesday.

Climate-linked geological changes may also trigger "methane burps," the release of a potent greenhouse gas, currently stored in solid form under melting permafrost and the seabed, in quantities greater than all the carbon dioxide (CO2) in our air today.

"Climate change doesn't just affect the atmosphere and the oceans but the earth's crust as well. The whole earth is an interactive system," Professor Bill McGuire of University College London told Reuters, at the first major conference of scientists researching the changing climate's effects on geological hazards.

"In the political community people are almost completely unaware of any geological aspects to climate change."

The vulcanologists, seismologists, glaciologists, climatologists and landslide experts at the meeting have looked to the past to try to predict future changes, particularly to climate upheaval at the end of the last ice age, some 12,000 years ago.

"When the ice is lost, the earth's crust bounces back up again and that triggers earthquakes, which trigger submarine landslides, which cause tsunamis," said McGuire, who organized the three-day conference.

David Pyle of Oxford University said small changes in the mass of the earth's surface seems to affect volcanic activity in general, not just in places where ice receded after a cold spell. Weather patterns also seem to affect volcanic activity - not just the other way round, he told the conference.

http://www.reuters.com/assets/print?aid=USTRE58F62I20090916

Earthquakes are a part of japanese life but , a Tsunami and Earthquake and a Tsunami bigger then ever in the history of that nation?

Could Global Warming and melting Glaciers be a factor as the sea levels rise?

Global Warming Is Rapidly Raising Sea Levels, Studies WarnJohn Roach
for National Geographic News

March 23, 2006
Water from melting ice sheets and glaciers is gushing into the world's oceans much faster than previously thought possible, sending scientists scrambling to explain why...

http://www.reuters.com/assets/print?aid=USTRE58F62I20090916

And my question would be to John Roach and other scientist;

If hypothetically speaking, Global Warming is the cause of tsunami and earthquakes, then what caused Global Warming? What caused our earth to start this process of global warming? I believe that these scientiest are reading the signs just like I can.

UPDATE.

I just saw this in the news:

Tide of bodies overwhelms quake-hit Japan

TAGAJO, Japan – A tide of bodies washed up along Japan's coastline Monday, overwhelming crematoriums,...

On the coastline of Miyagi prefecture, which took the full force of the tsunami, a Japanese police official said 1,000 bodies were found scattered across the coastline. Kyodo, the Japanese news agency, reported that 2,000 bodies washed up on two shorelines in Miyagi.

"We have already begun cremations, but we can only handle 18 bodies a day....

...In Miyagi, the police chief has said 10,000 people are estimated to have died in his province alone.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_bi_ge/as_japan_earthquake

I'm hoping for the best for those suffering people. My thoughts and prayers go out.

No.

More specifically, January and February were below average temperature(especially in northern hemisphere), and the objects have no casual connection. You would have as much validity claiming posting on destee caused Japan's earthquakes.
that is possible also, but who can deny the evidence of several scentists?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back