Violaters / Violations : could be killed

Question bro. HODEE, cause I could be way off ...

After clicking the above link, I saw this pic:

10325232_10203699458864273_4391287290103861424_n.jpg

Taalam Acey
is on Facebook

There is a brother, which looks similar to me, in this posted Thread:

5c4783ea8.jpg

Billy Brooks, who assisted the Contract Buyers League, still works in the neighborhood, helping kids escape poverty and violence. (Carlos Javier Ortiz)

The Case for Reparations - Atlantic Magazine Editor Ta-Nehisi Coates
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oldsoul, May 24, 2014

Since both claim Chicago, could this be the same person?

Clyde the top photo is Taalum Acey. I don't know whom the second photo is of. If you sign in on facebook and scroll his facebook, you can see he has multiple postings and family photo's of him and his family and posters of his shows he has billed and played last year and just last month. it was just that until I found his posting he made after I posted to him in 2005. I did not realize I had along with a new member stirred up a possible violation. When Brother THA HOOKUPMAN was here he wrote some poetry that was edgy, and deep. He was so enjoyed by so many who like him today are MIA. Sister Angelic Sage who could sweep a reader with emotional flow, along with THA HOOKUPMAN posed some wonderful flows.

Destee posted a post, asking if any of us felt we were responsible for getting anyone banned. Do you recall that Clyde? I didn't respond, but finding this thread today had me reflect back on Destee's post. I feel I may have been complicit without knowing.. I brought up the issue. What happened is contained in the thread.

Clyde the top photo is Taalum Acey. I don't know whom the second photo is of. If you sign in on facebook and scroll his facebook, you can see he has multiple postings and family photo's of him and his family and posters of his shows he has billed and played last year and just last month. it was just that until I found his posting he made after I posted to him in 2005. I did not realize I had along with a new member stirred up a possible violation. When Brother THA HOOKUPMAN was here he wrote some poetry that was edgy, and deep. He was so enjoyed by so many who like him today are MIA. Sister Angelic Sage who could sweep a reader with emotional flow, along with THA HOOKUPMAN posed some wonderful flows.

Destee posted a post, asking if any of us felt we were responsible for getting anyone banned. Do you recall that Clyde? I didn't respond, but finding this thread today had me reflect back on Destee's post. I feel I may have been complicit without knowing.. I brought up the issue. What happened is contained in the thread.

Thanks bro. HODEE, the more I compare the two (2) pics, the more I see slight differences.

Yes, I read all of that, both Threads. It was interesting and enjoyable to read archival posts, as always. Whenever I can, I love to read the old stuff, it gives me so much perspective on the Site and its members, new and old. Even new members become old members, supposedly:)

All of that occurred exactly one year before I arrived, so obviously, I don't recall the Thread you asked me about.

Remain the optimistic person you are and don't allow naysayers mental room.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back