Black People : "COTTON PIKIN CORNBREAD" OFFENDED? I WANT TO SUE, "MARTHA WHITE" THE BREAD MAKER..

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by PoeticManifesta, Jun 13, 2005.

1. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    This one has been irking me out of my head, that nobody has stood up to such a racist statement made but lil Miss Martha White. The product she has been posioning America with is called "cotton Pikin Cornbread".. the front image displays a white lady flying abov, or sometimes standing in the middle of the field of slaves piking cotton. I first seen this in my local Wal-Mart.. 2 years ago.. and was was appalled, then I seen it again last week at my g'grandmothers house who had purposly sat it dead front center of my face. With sadness and a twinkle in her eyes.. she said "I thought this damm mess was done with." So.. heres the deal.. Im going to finish what has been going on for too darn long, as an ode to those who fought for equality.. justice.. and the abolishment of Jim Crow laws.. I as an American citizen should not have to go to my local supermarket and be offended by such. Too many ofour people have died to protect I and other great grand children,.. and chldren from this mess. I would appreciate it if my destee family would rally with me as well.. I know you all have a voice.. lets make the Destee.com family the voice of our ancestors... all is invited to participate.. tell your friends.. tell your neighbors.. tell your unborn children.. we will not be degraded! And when your done... Email me.. and lets finish what our predecessors began once and for all. Email me If All aboard!:bus: :car: Lets blow the whistle.... :fight:Fight the power! :grouphug:Together@ :ref: Weve been fowled!

2. PoeticManifesta

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
  3. PoeticManifesta

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    dONT BE SCARRED.. IF YOU DONT WANT TO HELP.. AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME IDEAS.. ON HOW TO RECTIFY THIS.. IM DRAFTING A SIMPLE REQUEST LATTER THAT THIS BE RENAMED.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    it's not the name but the picture .......

5. PoeticManifesta

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    ITS MORE OF THE PICTURE.. BUT THE NAME IS REFERRING TO A TIME WHEN SLAVES CAME HOME FROM THE COTTON FEILDS AND ALL THEY HAD TO EAT WAS CORNBREAD.. WHITE PPL MADE MONEY OFFA SLAVES PIKIN COTTON, AND MARTHA WHITE HAS BEEN MAKING MONEY OFF THEIR ONLY MEANS OF NUTRITION THIS FOR LONG ENOUGH. WHATS WRONG WITH SOUTHERN GOLD CORNBRED?