Black People : cosmonology = truth and vise versa

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by emanuel goodman, Aug 24, 2006.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Forgive me if the thoughts of my image nation appear to be immature i am in the process of learing how to use it for constructive thought patterns. The more i try to quench my thirst for uni versal or galatic knowledge it appears that cosmonology and truth and one in the same. The deeper u get into the order of things they began to get simplistic having simialar patterns characteristics in addiiton the law of the neteru or the natural is the same having the same results after each test or it cannot be a law. The truth is the same. It is what it is .simple truth it does not require additives like a lie that can only exist if there is energy added to it to keep it alive. They both can stand on their own and there is only one version of each. Hotep wadu brothers and sisters.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Emanuel ... i didn't really understand all of the above ... but it surely made my Spirit smile :)

Peace and Blessings

:heart:

Destee

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    And such is the nature of Truth: the conscious mind might not grasp it, but that Inner Being surely will. Why? Because All Life Knows All there is to Know simply by Virtue of BEing.

(<shrug> Of course one doubts that statement! Such is the conditioning that allows/encourages/forces one to staunchly support this capitalistic/religious/corporate/warring western/white so-called "civilization". One must believe the external "authorities" before one believes/trusts in One's Self/BEing.)