Black People : Cosby Revelations Challenge Notions of Gender, Race and Sexual Violence

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
"Black capitalism, black against itself. The silliest contradiction in a long train of spineless, mindless contradictions. Another painless, ultimate remedy: be a better fascist than the fascist. Bill Cosby,
acting out the establishment agent -- what message was this soul brother conveying to our children? I Spy [the sixties TV program where he played a CIA agent's subordinate] was certainly programmedto a child's mentality. This running dog in the company of a fascist with a cause, a flunky's flunky, was transmitting the credo of the slave to our youth, the mod version of the old house [negro]. We can
never learn to trust as long as we have them. They are as much a part of the repression, more even than the real live rat-informer-pig. Aren't they telling our kids that it is romantic to be a running dog?
The kids are so hungry to see the black male do some shooting and throw some hands that they can't help themselves from identifying with the quislings. So first they turn us against ourselves,
precluding all possibility of trust, then fascism takes any latent divisible forces and develops them into divisions in fact: racism, nationalism, religions." -Soledad Brother: The Prison Letters of George
Jackson

crwn

Jan 22, 2011
"Black capitalism, black against itself. The silliest contradiction in a long train of spineless, mindless contradictions. Another painless, ultimate remedy: be a better fascist than the fascist. Bill Cosby,
acting out the establishment agent -- what message was this soul brother conveying to our children? I Spy [the sixties TV program where he played a CIA agent's subordinate] was certainly programmedto a child's mentality. This running dog in the company of a fascist with a cause, a flunky's flunky, was transmitting the credo of the slave to our youth, the mod version of the old house [negro]. We can
never learn to trust as long as we have them. They are as much a part of the repression, more even than the real live rat-informer-pig. Aren't they telling our kids that it is romantic to be a running dog?
The kids are so hungry to see the black male do some shooting and throw some hands that they can't help themselves from identifying with the quislings. So first they turn us against ourselves,
precluding all possibility of trust, then fascism takes any latent divisible forces and develops them into divisions in fact: racism, nationalism, religions." -Soledad Brother: The Prison Letters of George
Jackson
This is where that Brit fellow come in and says "your programming is complete"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IFE Black Entertainment : Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault in retrial Black Entertainment 61
jamesfrmphilly Black People : bill-cosby-is-completely-blind...... Black People Open Forum 8
Liberty Law Forum : 72-Year-Old NH Woman Drops Defamation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Liberty Black People : African American History Museum Will Mention Sexual Assault Accusations Against Bill Cosby Black People Open Forum 3
Liberty Law Forum : How Bill Cosby's Slipping Eyesight Factors Into His Criminal Defense Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
Al D Black People : Bill Cosby Inquiries in California to Be Dropped Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Dr Welsing about Mr Cosby - 3 mins OldSoul 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Cosby Is Guilty - Now Let Him Go Free (12 mins) OldSoul 19
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : cosby charged..... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 60
Liberty Law Forum : Bill Cosby Sues Seven Sexual Assault Accusers for Defamation Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
Liberty Law Forum : Bill Cosby's accusers will appear in A&E TV special Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 28
RAPTOR Black People : Bill Cosby Said He Gave Quaaludes to Women: Court Documents Black People Open Forum 154
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Bill Cosby and Michael Brown Black People Open Forum 9
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Racists Get Away With Murder While Blacks Castigate Cosby Black Entertainment 404
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : ???Why Did Hannibal Buress Put Bill Cosby On Blast??? Black Entertainment 516
info-moetry Black Entertainment : bill cosby 'himself' breaking it down... Black Entertainment 30
Therious Black Entertainment : Cosby To Launch Another Sitcom Black Entertainment 24
Kadijah Black People : Bill Cosby: can't prove Zimmerman is a racist Black People Open Forum 47
Therious Black People : Allen Wesy VS Cosby Black People Open Forum 6
Aluku Black People : Of Course Bill Cosby Is Right! Black People Open Forum 165
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bill Cosby - Martin's Funeral Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bill Cosby - Drinking Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black People : Bill Cosby breaks it down.. Black People Open Forum 68
Kemetstry Black People : Cosby Uncensored Black People Open Forum 5
B Black People : Why do black people take issue with Bill Cosby's comments Black People Open Forum 97
jamesfrmphilly Black People : bill cosby drops hip hop album..... Black People Open Forum 29
baller Black Poetry : Bill Cosby Said... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Obama, Cosby and A square deal AACOOLDRE 1
T Black People : Black Psychiatrist’s ‘Intervention’ Calms Cosby Black People Open Forum 53
M Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bill Cosby Book? Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : MR. COSBY AND DR. PUISSANT ANALYZING, IS FLAWED CONCERNING OUR CHILDREN Chief Elder Osiris 0
Destee Black People : Come on People by Bill Cosby and Dr. Alvin Pouissant Black People Open Forum 106
J Black People : A kinder, gentler Cosby shows up in Chicago Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : Bill Cosby Says "turn Off Bet" Black People Open Forum 11
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What AreThe People Doing That Criticize Bill Cosby Chief Elder Osiris 0
B Black People : Brother Bil Cosby Black People Open Forum 1
D Black People : Bill Cosby adding salt to wounded black New Orlean Katrina victims Black People Open Forum 31
KWABENA Black People : BILL COSBY (A YEAR LATER) Black People Open Forum 54
T Black Entertainment : Cosby Show on DVD Black Entertainment 3
J Black Entertainment : The Most Annoying Cosby Black Entertainment 11
G Black People : August 2004: Bill Cosby, Poor Logic and Charlatanism Black People Open Forum 2
caramelpython Black People : Camille Cosby's Speech ( Your thoughts) Black People Open Forum 8
Blackbird Black People : Bill Cosby's Course of Action Black People Open Forum 13
Queenie Black People : Cosby: He's baaaccck! Black People Open Forum 55
J Bill Cosby is wrong for what he said... Black Parenting 21
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Cosby, You Can't Blame White People? Chief Elder Osiris 7
P Black People : Yet Another Cosby Thread Black People Open Forum 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : USATODAY. COSBY ISN'Y ALONG IN ASKING BLACKS TO OWN UP TO THEIR PROBLEM. Chief Elder Osiris 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Bill Cosby and Education AACOOLDRE 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Bill Cosby, "Poor Blacks Can't Speak English. Chief Elder Osiris 24