OldSoul : Cosby Is Guilty - Now Let Him Go Free (12 mins)

NOW you’re worrying me in that knee capping isn’t MURDER [as opposed to a means of letting THEM KNOW we’re not taking any more of this BS], and aren’t WE existing in an environment where murdering non-whites generally, people of African ethnicity specifically [including women and children] is being publicly sanctioned as OK by the USA’s so consistently institutionally RACIST police and judiciary;

in stark contrast to the manner in which ALL of Bill Cosby’s alleged victims are at least alive [despite possibly being abused/tricked] is being utilized by that same system to very publicly destroy/incarcerate Bill Cosby whereas aren’t many white stars paedophile antics ignored?

YES... we are living in such an environment /era.
Have you contemplated any thing you feel can be done to eliminate the sanctioning of such a crime to humanity? They wont listen to us, but they can feel us.

The televised side show of the trail that has been deemed bigger than the O.J trails. Has all of the advertisers lining up and the networks gearing up for some incredible income fluctuations.
We are being played.
How about not watching television for a few months and the advertisers and the media will notice the void. The pressure passes on every program being offered. The trail and the side show has little to no audience tuning in. Possibly 40 million Black viewers in the States and some of your friends in Europe as a collective will make an impact on the matter.

Then again. Bill Cosby did the crime. Let him go free, or jail him. He made his own bed so now he has to lay in it. One other point. If he so blind why was he on twitter tweeting and having that backfire on him.

[QUOTE="HODEE, post: 938237, member: 2617" Orisons
I removed my suggested modification because after you read it and agreed.
There was no longer a need to have it there. It was removed in an attempt not to divert the thread into a repeated exchange with you about logic.
As far as diverting the thread. Obviously you may need to seriously read what you write.

My point exactly is this the comment below you posted in another thread exactly the same thing on Thursday. You think it fits over here and deserves to be repeated like this?

Who does this?
https://destee.com/threads/why-is-r...rd-in-the-modern-era.85167/reply?quote=938225
For instance. Explain this...P
oint taken [despite my conscious effort to marginalize/ignore that specific very obvious dysfunction] in that aren't I aping the manner in which the European collective consistently consciously DENY as opposed to project and promote the industrialized carnage of White on White World Wars I & II and various other 20th century conflicts that exterminated between 60-70 million whites like vermin?

Even your comments on knee capping violence was off topic. Come on.
THREAD RELATED.. to you?

Create another thread if you like. I enjoy reading some of the issues you bring.

I shared this with you before, Reading it is difficult.

There we can hash out in a repeating disorganized exchange any concerns.
No doubt there will be repeats over and over as you quote and bracket everything.

This thread as you so obvious realized do not deserve what may additionally be expanded on.

View attachment 4807/QUOTE] Were you ever bullied at school [I wasn’t]?

In fact a while back I was having a discussion with one of my contemporaries [who is also a natural heavyweight renowned in London for his very very concussive right hand] about all the fights [we only used fists and feet] he’d had to have in our area during those turbulent adolescent years.

Apart from having to let some of my peers at school KNOW that tangling with me was ALWAYS going to be bloody in our actual neighbourhood I hadn’t had any serious fights, when I asked him why that was, his response was “You wouldn’t because you would FIGHT ANYBODY”.

Doesn’t my experience highlight the well known fact that BULLIES ALWAYS back away from the people they KNOW are going to hit them back very very hard, give them a bloody nose or concuss them as opposed to meekly complying?

Isn’t knee capping [as opposed to executing] the so consistently cowardly PIGS in police uniform in the USA or anywhere else murdering people of African ethnicity while utilizing their badge and uniform as a shield the least our alleged BAD BOYS should be organizing/doing with regard to protecting our community?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="HODEE, post: 938237, member: 2617" Orisons
I removed my suggested modification because after you read it and agreed.
There was no longer a need to have it there. It was removed in an attempt not to divert the thread into a repeated exchange with you about logic.
As far as diverting the thread. Obviously you may need to seriously read what you write.

My point exactly is this the comment below you posted in another thread exactly the same thing on Thursday. You think it fits over here and deserves to be repeated like this?

Who does this?
https://destee.com/threads/why-is-r...rd-in-the-modern-era.85167/reply?quote=938225
For instance. Explain this...P
oint taken [despite my conscious effort to marginalize/ignore that specific very obvious dysfunction] in that aren't I aping the manner in which the European collective consistently consciously DENY as opposed to project and promote the industrialized carnage of White on White World Wars I & II and various other 20th century conflicts that exterminated between 60-70 million whites like vermin?

Even your comments on knee capping violence was off topic. Come on.
THREAD RELATED.. to you?

Create another thread if you like. I enjoy reading some of the issues you bring.

I shared this with you before, Reading it is difficult.

There we can hash out in a repeating disorganized exchange any concerns.
No doubt there will be repeats over and over as you quote and bracket everything.

This thread as you so obvious realized do not deserve what may additionally be expanded on.

View attachment 4807/QUOTE] Were you ever bullied at school [I wasn’t]?

In fact a while back I was having a discussion with one of my contemporaries [who is also a natural heavyweight renowned in London for his very very concussive right hand] about all the fights [we only used fists and feet] he’d had to have in our area during those turbulent adolescent years.

Apart from having to let some of my peers at school KNOW that tangling with me was ALWAYS going to be bloody in our actual neighbourhood I hadn’t had any serious fights, when I asked him why that was, his response was “You wouldn’t because you would FIGHT ANYBODY”.

Doesn’t my experience highlight the well known fact that BULLIES ALWAYS back away from the people they KNOW are going to hit them back very very hard, give them a bloody nose or concuss them as opposed to meekly complying?

Isn’t knee capping [as opposed to executing] the so consistently cowardly PIGS in police uniform in the USA or anywhere else murdering people of African ethnicity while utilizing their badge and uniform as a shield the least our alleged BAD BOYS should be organizing/doing with regard to protecting our community?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Were you ever bullied at school [I wasn’t]?
Some. It didn't last long. Like you I would "FIGHT ANYBODY

NO. You are set on the capping. NOW you’re worrying me.
Wanting someone else to do it. :worm:
If you would consider bringing your Irish friend over, ( the women go ga ga over.. )
( wouldn't his face have a few lumps and glove abrasions that altered his attractiveness to the opposite sex? ) along with your skills in head banging and nose popping.
We can stand toe to toe with the adversities and knock some sense into their heads.
It is well established that a pop up side the head will cure may woes.

[QUOTE="HODEE, post: 938240, member: 2617" NOW you’re worrying me in that knee capping isn’t MURDER [as opposed to a means of letting THEM KNOW we’re not taking any more of this BS], and aren’t WE existing in an environment where murdering non-whites generally, people of African ethnicity specifically [including women and children] is being publicly sanctioned as OK by the USA’s so consistently institutionally RACIST police and judiciary;

in stark contrast to the manner in which ALL of Bill Cosby’s alleged victims are at least alive [despite possibly being abused/tricked] is being utilized by that same system to very publicly destroy/incarcerate Bill Cosby whereas aren’t many white stars paedophile antics ignored?

YES... we are living in such an environment /era. Have you contemplated any thing you feel can be done to eliminate the sanctioning of such a crime to humanity? They wont listen to us, but they can feel us.

The televised side show of the trail that has been deemed bigger than the O.J trails. Has all of the advertisers lining up and the networks gearing up for some incredible income fluctuations. We are being played.

How about not watching television for a few months and the advertisers and the media will notice the void. The pressure passes on every program being offered. The trail and the side show has little to no audience tuning in. Possibly 40 million Black viewers in the States and some of your friends in Europe as a collective will make an impact on the matter.

Then again. Bill Cosby did the crime. Let him go free, or jail him. He made his own bed so now he has to lay in it. One other point. If he so blind why was he on twitter tweeting and having that backfire on him.
/QUOTE] What is your beef with Bill Cosby allegedly drugging/ abusing mostly white women on the make [which if true is despicable] in stark contrast to the same police and judiciary not even being a little bit interested in prosecuting and jailing the PIGS who are murdering our people, including women and children without even being censured, sacked, prosecuted and subsequently jailed or given the death penalty?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back