Black People : Cosby Is Guilty - Now Let Him Go Free (12 mins)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oldsoul, Dec 31, 2015.

1. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
  2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
  3. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +601
    [QUOTE="oldsoul, post: 937886, member: 765"
    Cosby Is Guilty - Now Let Him Go Free
    Some may not like this but listen to the whole 12 minutes
    /QUOTE]
    EXACTLY, isn't all this so concerted brutality a litmus test from the system with regard to them STILL being able to MURDER US without any censure or comeback, whereas don't most white Rapists KILL their victims in stark contrast to the manner in which Bill Cosby's alleged victims are still not only alive and moving/but functioning, getting on with their lives?

Additionally, we have so many allegedly “Bad/Macho Men/alleged Gangsters” in our community so isn’t that PIG who so brutally manhandled Sandra Bland, started the ball rolling with regard to her murder be due at least a single bullet in each knee sometime over the next 10 years [murdering him would make us as EVIL as them], doesn’t he need to start worrying anytime he steps out alone [as do ALL the other PIGS named to date, who think that being bullying murderous THUGS abusing the authority their badge/uniform gives them is still the WAY TO GO in the 21st century?

When 10 police officers have been knee capped by persons unknown, don't you think the rest of them will THINK very very seriously before going out and murdering our people again?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :11100:um, black thugs only shoot black people......

5. Orisons

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +601
    [QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 937993, member: 4688":11100:um, black thugs only shoot black people....../QUOTE] Which ties in with ALL of Bill Cosby’s alleged victims at least being alive along with mostly being white in stark contrast to the USA’s white policemen’s ongoing murderous onslaught on African Americans [including women and children] being so very consistently encouraged as opposed to CRUSHED by the USA’s so totally CORRUPT institutionally racist Judiciary/this thread’s theme, how exactly, James?

6. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    "Orisons, post: 937971, member: 7204"
    Additionally, we have so many allegedly “Bad/Macho Men/alleged Gangsters” in our community
    =============
    I believe this is how jamesfrmphilly statement ties into the thread. You stated and brought up in your suggestion piece that knees ought to be capped. In that you alluded to speak about the
    =================================

“Bad/Macho Men/alleged Gangsters” in our community

Which ties in , how exactly, James?
    ===============================
    jamesfrmphilly response was
    black thugs only shoot black people......to your above statement.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  7. Orisons

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +601
    [QUOTE="HODEE, post: 938121, member: 2617" "Orisons, post: 937971, member: 7204"
    Additionally, we have so many allegedly “Bad/Macho Men/alleged Gangsters” in our community
    =============
    I believe this is how jamesfrmphilly statement ties into the thread. You stated and brought up in your suggestion piece that knees ought to be capped. In that you alluded to speak about the

black thugs only shoot black people......to your above statement./QUOTE]
    Point taken [despite my conscious effort to marginalize/ignore that specific very obvious dysfunction] in that aren't I aping the manner in which the European collective consistently consciously DENY as opposed to project and promote the industrialized carnage of White on White World Wars I & II and various other 20th century conflicts that exterminated between 60-70 million whites like vermin?

8. Orisons

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +601
    =============

black thugs only shoot black people......to your above statement./QUOTE]

Before I consider your somewhat inane suggested modification to my tag [which is obviously challenging your rational processing power re factual information too] why not ask yourself why in a thread attempting to focus attention on the manner in which the USA’s so blatantly RACIST police and Judiciary cant even charge as opposed to convict ANY of the whites generally, police specifically MURDERING people of African ethnicity within the USA; YOU and James are attempting to divert the thread’s focus to Black on Black murders/crime?

9. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Orisons
    I removed my suggested modification because after you read it and agreed.
    There was no longer a need to have it there. It was removed in an attempt not to divert the thread into a repeated exchange with you about logic.
    As far as diverting the thread. Obviously you may need to seriously read what you write.

My point exactly is this the comment below you posted in another thread exactly the same thing on Thursday. You think it fits over here and deserves to be repeated like this?

Who does this?
    https://destee.com/threads/why-is-racist-hatred-still-standard-in-the-modern-era.85167/

For instance. Explain this...Point taken [despite my conscious effort to marginalize/ignore that specific very obvious dysfunction] in that aren't I aping the manner in which the European collective consistently consciously DENY as opposed to project and promote the industrialized carnage of White on White World Wars I & II and various other 20th century conflicts that exterminated between 60-70 million whites like vermin?

Even your comments on knee capping violence was off topic. Come on.
    THREAD RELATED.. to you?

Create another thread if you like. I enjoy reading some of the issues you bring.

I shared this with you before, Reading it is difficult.

There we can hash out in a repeating disorganized exchange any concerns.
    No doubt there will be repeats over and over as you quote and bracket everything.

This thread as you so obvious realized do not deserve what may additionally be expanded on.

upload_2016-1-3_3-56-27.png

10. Orisons

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +601
    [QUOTE="HODEE, post: 938237, member: 2617" Orisons
    I removed my suggested modification because after you read it and agreed.
    There was no longer a need to have it there. It was removed in an attempt not to divert the thread into a repeated exchange with you about logic.
    As far as diverting the thread. Obviously you may need to seriously read what you write.

My point exactly is this the comment below you posted in another thread exactly the same thing on Thursday. You think it fits over here and deserves to repeated like this.

Who does this?
    https://destee.com/threads/why-is-r...rd-in-the-modern-era.85167/reply?quote=938225
    For instance. Explain this...P
    oint taken [despite my conscious effort to marginalize/ignore that specific very obvious dysfunction] in that aren't I aping the manner in which the European collective consistently consciously DENY as opposed to project and promote the industrialized carnage of White on White World Wars I & II and various other 20th century conflicts that exterminated between 60-70 million whites like vermin?

Even your comments on knee capping violence was off topic. Come on.
    THREAD RELATED.. to you?

Create another thread just for you and I . I enjoy reading some of the issues you bring. Reading it is difficult I shared with you before but you bring some related topics to bear.
    There we can hash out in a repeating disorganized exchange any of your concerns. You will no doubt repeat over and over as you quote and bracket the redundant and this thread as you so obvious realized do not deserve what you may additionally expand on.

View attachment 4807 /QUOTE]

NOW you’re worrying me in that knee capping isn’t MURDER [as opposed to a means of letting THEM KNOW we’re not taking any more of this BS], and aren’t WE existing in an environment where murdering non-whites generally, people of African ethnicity specifically [including women and children] is being publicly sanctioned as OK by the USA’s so consistently institutionally RACIST police and judiciary; in stark contrast to the manner in which ALL of Bill Cosby’s alleged victims are at least alive [despite possibly being abused/tricked] is being utilized by that same system to very publicly destroy/incarcerate Bill Cosby whereas aren’t many white stars paedophile antics ignored?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?