Law Forum : cosby charged.....

LMAO, so because some DAH made the same irrational comparison that makes it valid?

A couple thangz:

1. I deleted that post because it occurred to me about an hour or so after I posted it that it violates the rules here regarding use of profanity. (I figure I better do it myself before Destee tans my fanny and has to do it for me. )

2. What's a DAH?

Moving right along, in making his post, it seems to me that James considered this indictment not in isolation, but in the broader sociocultural context in which we currently live. In this case he raised a question about the glaring double standards in the Just Us system that happens to be criminal. While I think this is a perfectly reasonable thing to do, you don't, so we'll have to agree to disagree on that issue.

While I appreciate the fact that you may have taken a college level class or read a book two dealing with argumentation, logic, etc., and you're using this as an opportunity to dazzle everybody with your brilliant analysis of the responses in this thread, the question of his guilt or innocence remains the central issue.

That said, with regard to THIS particular indictment in THIS particular case, do you believe he's innocent until proven guilty?

James considered this indictment not in isolation, but in the broader sociocultural context in which we currently live.
In this case he raised a question about the glaring double standards in the Just Us system that happens to be criminal....
:10500: some no can see Forrest for the trees.....

http://thinkprogress.org/culture/20...other-alleged-rapist-gets-a-deal-with-amazon/
Woody Allen is writing and directing a television show for Amazon.

This is big news for both parties. Amazon, the newest player in the prestige-TV game, just nabbed two Golden Globes on Sunday for the excellent Transparent, earning itself some hardware and high-profile recognition; Jeffrey Tambor, while accepting his award, called Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos his “new best friend.” Allen is a cinema legend who could probably keep making movies every day until he dies. His willingness to switch from a big screen to a small one is a major statement about the caliber of television and its supposedly-second-tier status relative to film. The “Untitled Woody Allen Project” will be a half-hour series, available only on Prime Instant Video in the U.S., U.K. and Germany.

There is also this: Allen is an alleged child molester. We’re coming up on the one year anniversary of Dylan Farrow’s open letter in the New York Times about the abuses she claims Allen inflicted on her throughout her childhood. Nicholas Kristof gave Farrow his column space because, as he wrote in an introduction, “it’s time for the world to hear Dylan’s story in her own words.”

And? All Bill has to do is fess up and go to "rehab" they will take him back and Fat Albert is back in business! lol Remember Mike Tyson and his rape conviction, not speculation, CONVICTION! He even bit a mans ear off and has several shows on right now!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back