Black Hebrew Israelites : correction

CHOZIN

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 21, 2013
Peace, it's been some time since I was last here. Work adjustments have played a role in my lack of presence. I must, however, address an issue before I can move on. It seems that my threads have been titled " Black Hebrew Israelite s ". It also seems that the title of the creator of this chat is me. Although I have been the one leaving threads, I am not a Hebrew Israelite. The Hebrew Israelite s beliefs ( at least a large number of them ) center on the physical aspect, not the spiritual. In fact, it has been said by a number of them ( Hebrew Israelite s ), that there is no such thing as a spiritual Israelite. I am here to tell you that the only true Israelite is the spiritual Israelite, and thus, the attachment of myself to such-said groups are incorrect. To Ms. Destee, I am making attempts to contact you to see if it is possible to remove the " Black Hebrew Israelite s " title from my thread so that those who may view my threads will not be under the false perception that I am one of them and share their views. Please understand that I do acknowledge that I am an Israelite ( flesh and blood ) of the tribe of Judah, but my being an Israelite goes much further than the flesh into the truest essence of what Israel means and thus what I live. If there is something I can do to correct this, please feel free to let me know. I am truly thankful for the opportunity to share with you all, and as such, I leave you in PEACE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back