Black Spirituality Religion : CORRECTING THE FOOLISHNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very entertaining subject. :rolleyes:

I would have called it informative but seeing as how none of those who claim to be such knowledgable experts on Kemet and other ancient cultures were ACTUALLY AROUND back then and there is so much contrary and conflicting evidence to offset the information provided.....how can any of us really know truth from fantasy?

But hey, there's a sucker born every minute who will believe anything some clown tells them as long as it's packaged and presented right.

So I understand...

But what I don't understand is how some people can worship and put so much faith in ankhs, magic charms, 4-leaf clovers and other objects with no life yet still have enough confidence to criticize Christians because they carry the cross as a symbol of thier religion.

Just like a fool is a fool no matter what new belief they latch on to.

Idolary is idolatry no matter where it is found or how it's presented.

Ralfa'il said:

I would have called it informative but seeing as how none of those who claim to be such knowledgable experts on Kemet and other ancient cultures were ACTUALLY AROUND back then and there is so much contrary and conflicting evidence to offset the information provided.....how can any of us really know truth from fantasy?

But hey, there's a sucker born every minute who will believe anything some clown tells them as long as it's packaged and presented right.

So I understand...

But what I don't understand is how some people can worship and put so much faith in ankhs, magic charms, 4-leaf clovers and other objects with no life yet still have enough confidence to criticize Christians because they carry the cross as a symbol of thier religion.

And a fool is known by the multitude of words. A fool is someone who does not know the difference between a symbol and an idol.

Ralfa'il said:

So I understand...

Once again some people here just don't know what they're talking about. I have asked you to prove that this constitutes worshipping idols, more specifically, prove that the Medu NTR constitutes worshipping idols and more than one god, but instead all you have done is lie thru your teeth.

You make the ridiculous assumption that because someone was not around back then, we couldn't possibly know what we're talking about. Were you alive when the Prophet Muhammad was around, or when Jesus was allegedly on the earth? No, you were not.

How many books have you read on Khemet Ralf? Have you ever even been there? You haven't even been to Mecca, yet you claim to be a Muslim.

One thing is sure, and this is you don't know what you're talking about. So who's the sucker now?

Elder, Brother, Sister:

Let us not have this positive dialogue interrupted by the SAVAGE IGNORAMUS.

Let the monkeys pick and eat their fleas somewhere else.

This is not the discussion for a SAHU, who would find something DUMB to say, in the presence of knowledge.

Bro James, what both SEK and RIVER stated are absolutely correct.

Your spirit (Kha in Kemetic, Chi in Chinese; also take notice that the respective root words for "SPIRIT" is present in both the names of the lands that these names originate--remember, all things belong to the Divine) has a natural inclination towards ascension and growth, and just like your body will tell you what nutrients it needs, and then you subsconsciously follow suit, so the same it is for your Soul.

Our Ancients in the Near and Far East knew that these symbols are Ethereal in nature, and are intrinsic to the Creation of the Universe.

The reality is, your entire body is a walking, living, breathing ANKH: a Living conductor for energy.

It's also a walking, living, breathing YIN/YANG: it possesses the means to regulate that energy.

The Universe is right there inside you--inside of us all. Therein is where GOD dwells.

HOTEP

Status
Not open for further replies.