Health and Wellness : Covid 19: Suddenly Dead

Eye hate having to go thru this chyt...

1585684714455.png

IN NEW YORK.. This Company Exist that makes The Ventilators..

UNITED STATES, LATIN AMERICA, CANADA, AND ASIA PACIFIC REGION

Address
Neutron LLC, 565,Midtown Manhattan, New York NY 10036

info@neutronltd.com

Phone
+1-(212) 901-8603
Fax: +1-(212) 901-8607

Eye hate having to go thru this chyt...

View attachment 19122

Sister Fine 1952
That message is a HOAX
They want a Civil disturbance so they can move in ON AFRICAN AMERICANS

Changed from the original. To look more valid. basically the same.
Lots of FAKE NEWS and POSTINGS to Create Anxiety and lower our immune system.. to get us sick.
Not doing much to help us get Better.
Doing ALL THEY CAN.. and too Much to Make Us Sick of them on TV Everyday

============================

Pals Don't Let Pals Fall For Coronavirus Hoaxes On Social Media
KONKOL COLUMN: Don't trust texts, tweets and Facebook posts from normally intelligent friends spreading misinformation about coronavirus.
By Mark Konkol, Patch Staff
Mar 19, 2020 5:56 pm CT | Updated Mar 20, 2020 8:27 am CT

Reply (20)

========================
READ the message original..

I gargled with warm water and Listerine.. Then I drank Green Tea helps.

Something wicked hit me a month ago..felt like the throat thing. So I flush my sinus with a saline solution, used the salt water gargle, and the Jack Daniels.. Now I'm taking a safe antibiotic Azithomycin

Took a few shots of good corn mash whiskey ( Jack Daniels ) .

Now I am taking an antibiotic, started yesterday this antibiotic is
Azithomycin .. on my second day..

Fighting also with rest and nutrients, green tea, Jack Daniels, and lots of electrolyte water and juice.
The antobotic helps and keeps me from getting pneumonia helps as they just announced all of the other side effects the virus brings with it.. even if your mildly effected..

irritable bowl..( need for T.P ) and headache, because the Virus attacks Brain, Liver, Heart, Stomach, and Nose Membranes First and Throat, Lungs, Blood system etc.. That antibiotic keeps all those and that action that the virus can bring at its min.
God's Will _ Amen

Look up C. Pneumonia
I posted in this thread the visual of the virus and how it attacks the lungs and blood and stomach.
This Influenza clone is tricky..

============================================

* THIS DRUG DIDN'T WORK FOR EBOLA IN AFRICA..
* THE BIG PHARMA WANTS TO RECOUP HIS REVENUE SO BIG FRIEND IN CHIEF IS PROPPING THEM ALL UP
* AS WE NEED A CURE FOR THE PANDEMIC >
* THIS DRUG WITH LESS THAN TEN TRIALS HELPED ONE >
* THEN ITS SIDE EFFECTS OUT WEIGH THE USE>
* SCARRED LIVER DAMAGE WHICH A BAD LIVER YOU DON'T LIVE LONG

============
U.C. Davies Medical here is CA.. They are claiming today. ONE WAS HELPED..Really break thru is ( ! )

DON'T TRUST THE COMMANDER AND HIS TROOPS..
One patient recovered
( OK .. blessings ) from giving her an Ebola medication. THEY ARE TOUTING ... The drug that they are claiming helped in this article states. Nothing good happened in / with this failed EBOLA drug,,
Look this up.. Remdesivir
Is the new drug the commander is pushing. all he pushed will take you out so fast and you will go blind from the side effects. Now no longer able to see him.. do his thang he do.. who do

We are in a medicine stock rally.. buy some stocks in medical and ride this out to recovery.. seriously. I'm calling my broker.. using the stimulus check

Remdesivir ( a shot ) there are two trails in China due to end April 3rd and 14th of April..
One here in California at U.C. Davis reporting on today's news that is claiming good results.
But look at the side effects of these drugs.

Loss of hearing, seizures , and the list gets scary.

Other states neighboring New York could take some of the patients to reduce the case load on New York
So goes N.Y so will the rest of the country.

Too GPS was used to track New York population they say were fleeing south and northeast out of New York.
Civil cases are being filed for privacy violations. I have the article..
BUMP

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back