Black People : Cornel West Speaks Out for Chicken

Keita said:
Sorry, no props from me! With all the issues facing us, chicken just ain't one of them....no matter how much we eat it. I'm still waiting on our so called leaders and public voices to call on the enemy for reparations, aids, the incarceration of our young in record numbers, the issues of racism and THE C.I.A. created crack epidemic in our communities....along with many more at the surface....and he wants to be known for speaking on SOME CHICKEN !!! GET REAL !

I feel you my brother...but the enemy never comes through the front doors of your mind..

We can deal with some of the deepest and most extreme exploitations of our people and try to chop the head off the machine, but when our brother and sisters in the homeland removed their European oppressors…they didn’t realize that the screw, nuts and bolts of liberated and independent living was actually based on who literally controlled the actual screws, nuts and bolts.

…An army moves on beans, not bullets and probably little chicken to.

When we get Reparations were would we best spend this money? Food will come before books or institutions and believe me; you will be fighting big food conglomerates like the poultry industry.

AIDS epidemic is a most important and worth while focus…so with all of the steroids, antibiotics, hormonal drugs, disease and tumors that are in commercially produced chicken are we trying to discover the cause and possible cure for AIDS while we die in greater numbers by other ailments related to what we eat?

Incarceration…do you think the poultry conglomerates are not involved in the prison/industrial complex?…this is now big business…every industry has a contract with the prison systems in this country…virtually free slave labor…think about it..

Racism…well that’s in every issue…as I said, “look at Old Colonel Sanders, he looks like something out of the old southern plantation societies…something to think about as we enjoy billions of dollars of thighs and legs with the “ORIGINAL SPECIAL RECIPE”

CIA…why can’t the Peruvian farmers and others grown food and make enough money to stop growing cocaine? Why was the CIA in Central America and why were they dealing in Coke? …Remember the United Fruit Company (is this a food connection?)…KFC uses flour and spices and other ingredients and condiments…now we got wheat, potatoes, strings beans and other food products in the mix.

If I was part of a group of powerful masochistic and diabolical racist money moguls looking to do away with Black folks with some genetically specific biological agent…I would genetically attach it to what you seem to consume a great deal of…If you think I’m crazy, remember Coca-Cola once had that "harmless" substance called cocaine in its sodas and now for some strange reason, the whole world is hooked on Cocaine….h_mmmmm…something to think about.

Or maybe it's just something worth laughing about...???

Maybe…maybe not….

Peace

This is why I love you brothers ! I actually agree with all the things everyone said...and at the same time realize that the real issue of "Education would solve all of that". Yall remember the "Sims Commercial"? They lied. They should have said: "An Uninformed Consumer is Our Best Customer". And I guess that goes for food/chicken also. :) Good response.

info-moetry said:
This is not the only thing that the brother does...........c'mon family!!!!!!

b4 you start ranting on and on about the other issues blacks have to deal with check the brothers resume' & see what else he has tackled and continues too!!!!!!!!

Is not OUR HEALTH a top priority........eat healthy, think healthy - to me this would be a MAJOR factor in solving the rest of our problems!!!!!!

True dat Bruh.......

You can ask anyone who is sick in their body what money or all the other things in life mean if you are too ill to spend it. We do have to stop ignoring our health and start making it a priority.

Peace.......

Sun Ship said:

I feel you my brother...but the enemy never comes through the front doors of your mind..

We can deal with some of the deepest and most extreme exploitations of our people and try to chop the head off the machine, but when our brother and sisters in the homeland removed their European oppressors…they didn’t realize that the screw, nuts and bolts of liberated and independent living was actually based on who literally controlled the actual screws, nuts and bolts.

…An army moves on beans, not bullets and probably little chicken to.

When we get Reparations were would we best spend this money? Food will come before books or institutions and believe me; you will be fighting big food conglomerates like the poultry industry.

AIDS epidemic is a most important and worth while focus…so with all of the steroids, antibiotics, hormonal drugs, disease and tumors that are in commercially produced chicken are we trying to discover the cause and possible cure for AIDS while we die in greater numbers by other ailments related to what we eat?

Incarceration…do you think the poultry conglomerates are not involved in the prison/industrial complex?…this is now big business…every industry has a contract with the prison systems in this country…virtually free slave labor…think about it..

Racism…well that’s in every issue…as I said, “look at Old Colonel Sanders, he looks like something out of the old southern plantation societies…something to think about as we enjoy billions of dollars of thighs and legs with the “ORIGINAL SPECIAL RECIPE”

CIA…why can’t the Peruvian farmers and others grown food and make enough money to stop growing cocaine? Why was the CIA in Central America and why were they dealing in Coke? …Remember the United Fruit Company (is this a food connection?)…KFC uses flour and spices and other ingredients and condiments…now we got wheat, potatoes, strings beans and other food products in the mix.

If I was part of a group of powerful masochistic and diabolical racist money moguls looking to do away with Black folks with some genetically specific biological agent…I would genetically attach it to what you seem to consume a great deal of…If you think I’m crazy, remember Coca-Cola once had that "harmless" substance called cocaine in its sodas and now for some strange reason, the whole world is hooked on Cocaine….h_mmmmm…something to think about.

Or maybe it's just something worth laughing about...???

Maybe…maybe not….

Peace

Maaannnnn!!!!! Excellent thread bruh......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back