Black People : Cornel West and Carl Dix, make it Plain about the present administration

Asante' sana

Putney Swope,

Far from classes, lecturing and just chatting, the links I have provided speak to action that is not just talking about it but being about it. Putney, I am not your enemy, and I hope you are not mine. Again, starting with Destee.com and its vision, it is the goal of Brothers Only Chat, GroupThink Project-Group and Rebuilding/Reuniting our Community Meeting to be apart of this Cyberspace Revolution, in a way that establishes this site as an Internet Icon (Mall), supplying attention to the issues affecting our people. To accomplish this, we are creating Destee.comNews, we are about to open a Store Front selling T-Shirts, books, etc… and we are preparing a homegrown publication, which outlines in user friendly terms, a panacea toward the mental liberation of our people, the central purpose of the GroupThink Project-Group, and its ideal of generating revenue. All these things result from a collective mind-set to love, embrace, reach and teach; not only this Community, but to reach into the Communities were we live, daily, and develop them.

Brother, if you start a worthwhile petition(s), it can be promulgated through this site and to the source where it needs to go. We are looking for those willing to contribute news articles of interest to the editor of Destee.comNews, Sister VIDALIFE, we need someone to not only stuff envelopes, but to hit the streets promoting this vision, distributing our unbiased and better or Black perspective on the issues of the day. All these things I have laid out for you are beyond starting off, this is now ground floor opportunity, which envisions having Global impact, as well.

You say you want to send money. Well, Brothers Chat has created The Family Emergency Financial Fund (FEFF), which sets out, for example, to pay someone’s light bill, if necessary, it has resolved a members personal computer problem, monetarily, it issues free microphones so that we can hear our people, and not just type text to them, the Fund performs site maintenance and security from would be enemy hackers, and fully supports the continuing efforts of our Sister Destee, in lieu of the many non-Premium members. The concept is to afford this family of Black People recession proof stability through funds accumulated site wide. In other words, we take gift donations from all members, and we encourage you to send money of any amount, via PayPal to FEFFTariq Waheed, treasurer masterproject55@yahoo.com.

Thank you and I will be sending a money order monthly

No I am not your enemy and i am sure you are not mine

Thank you and I will be sending a money order monthly

however I will use candor rather then diplomacy regading my questioning and criticism of anyone regardless of race that perpetrates the institutions of Pax Americana and the plutocracies putting the interests of coprporate vampires over the interests of the people whose blood they syphon off daily

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

however I will use candor rather then diplomacy regading my questioning and criticism of anyone regardless of race that perpetrates the institutions of Pax Americana and the plutocracies putting the interests of coprporate vampires over the interests of the people whose blood they syphon off daily

Brother Putney Swope,

As they say, I definitlely feel you on this, and I wholeheartedly agree with your stance and appellation of America, which I belileve to be the fall before Rome. However, I for one would enjoy reading your candor in articles submitted to Destee.comNews...Peace In Putney Swope, for real.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back