Black People : coretta scott king the funeral

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
Well well, its nice to see old georgee porgee, bill boy and hillary clinton getting their camera time at miss kings funeral. Wasnt it just great how that preacher introduce bush as "the honorable" george bush? Wow If i was in the crowd i would have had to heckle. I mean why is devil even let through the door. It looks like the African American religeous crowd is quickly becoming the conservatives best asset. what a bunch of clowns......:sleep:

$$RICH$$ said:
I see them but i look beyond them as i watch
the home going of a sista a leader a mother our worrior

I hear you. But im like why do we always have to include everybody. If dude and his redneck wife showed up to my ceremony Id simply say you are not welcome here! I heard a few preachers and jimmy carter dissed the alleged president bush however....

i think it is counter productive allow white or black conservatives to speak or even attend black events. then again maybe the kings would have wanted it that way knowing there love the ones who seek to kill you policies.

until we stop rubbing elbows with these people and that includes the clintons we will or at least they will forever be their tools for gaining political :number1: power..sad. I mean why were the clintons and bushes given seats on stage right in front of the camera..was this their day?

STOP TAKIN BUCKETS OF CHICKEN FROM THE ENEMY

Therious said:
Well well, its nice to see old georgee porgee, bill boy and hillary clinton getting their camera time at miss kings funeral. Wasnt it just great how that preacher introduce bush as "the honorable" george bush? Wow If i was in the crowd i would have had to heckle. I mean why is devil even let through the door. It looks like the African American religeous crowd is quickly becoming the conservatives best asset. what a bunch of clowns......:sleep:
I agree that until we stop trying to "fit in" with what is considered acceptable and successful by others standards, they are always going to be the criterion for success. Thats why they were there. We have got to make sure that we have an understanding of what we call success, OUR PEOPLE not someone elses idea of what THEY think that success is.
Instead of trying to be e-qaul to white people, we need to have been fighting for A QUALITY of life considerable for our standards. But thats a whole other conversation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back