Black People : Cops expose NYPD's Stop and Frisk Program ... A Must See Documentary !

peace

This 'stop & frisk' is absolutely off the hook. They mainly target young h.s. kids with thier school back packs on and young brothers walking alone at night carrying any type of bag. I actually think the nypd is trying to incite a riot because that's exactly what's going to happen. It's about to go back to the old fort apache days, when the police couldn't even enter certain sections of the bronx, so they called their precinct a Fort, meaning it's them against the savages.

The movie 'Fort Apache the Bronx' was the east coast version of the movie 'Colors'. The people actually protested because it was such a disrespectful depiction.

_wsb_640x431_fortapache.jpg

DAT ISH CRAY!

I can picture that happening! I know when i watched this documentary i felt touch by the fire!
For a moment i wanted to just blow something up!
Some people are so rotten in their souls it makes me wanna... *explicit terminology*

:em1500:

It's ironic that you put up "Dat Ish Cray" and "blow something up" because the "racial-profiling" is also a "cultural profiling;" the culture being the degrading Hip Hop music of today.

The Hip Hop music, as it were, incites violence (or at least self-destruction)--and 'blow something up'--is the response Policeman seek to spark. I.e. two qualities that can get you in the easiest trouble are exhibited in this one post.

Granted "going along to get along" isn't a proper way. But the choice between "going along to get along" and "being senselessly incarcerated" should be straightforward. More, I do not encourage 'going along to get along,' I encourage meaningful organization. But that's another story.

I point this out only for the irony. I.e. advocates of the race must be conscious of their advocacy's implication.

But pretty excellent film.

It's ironic that you put up "Dat Ish Cray" and "blow something up" because the "racial-profiling" is also a "cultural profiling;" the culture being the degrading Hip Hop music of today.

The Hip Hop music, as it were, incites violence (or at least self-destruction)--and 'blow something up'--is the response Policeman seek to spark. I.e. two qualities that can get you in the easiest trouble are exhibited in this one post.

Granted "going along to get along" isn't a proper way. But the choice between "going along to get along" and "being senselessly incarcerated" should be straightforward. More, I do not encourage 'going along to get along,' I encourage meaningful organization. But that's another story.

I point this out only for the irony. I.e. advocates of the race must be conscious of their advocacy's implication.

But pretty excellent film.

What i find ironic is Black folx afraid of being black folx because of racial profiling.
From our enslaved Ancestors up until this day we have always had our on language, music, and style.
We let a bunch of white folx tell us they're treating us a certain way because of our differences and we want to scurry and change our essence to be more like them.

The problem is not how we act, dance, and speak. The problem is how dare they judge our humanity and treat our people with blatant disrespect because of our difference. And even if we totally conformed to the white mans idea of what is the proper way to act, dress, and speak, that wont change nothing. They will still look at our skin and think we are less than their pets.

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back