Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

This is horrible and there is no excuse for this policemans behavior. Interesting that they claim the aunts nonviolent boisterous ranting and raving distracted them to the point where they felt their best course of action would be to challenge the nephew which caused her nephew to be brutalized so wouldn't it behoove the policeman to address their issue with the aunt since the nephew was pretty much just standwhat thread are you referring to? ing there? So bodycams are not stopping police brutality and killings against Blacks. I guess bodycams show what's still occurring. So what's the purpose of bodycams? Surely not to spare Blacks the ongoing brutal beatings and killings. I guess their only purpose now is to pave the way to guaranteed lawsuits without the typical you say I say courtroom BS.

Uhm, what thread are you referring to?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back