Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

Thanks Kem. I finally pulled up the LA story from your previous video early this morning. The two cowardly quivering female cops directly behind him standing less than 6 inches from each other obviously had zero training in suspect take down apprehension techniques would be the perfect targets for a military combat trained individual who would be skilled enough to duck, roll and come up and take them both out with a quick double tap. I would also guess their quivering fingers were already on their triggers too. Actually the scenario I just painted doesn't even apply here because the average real cop who knows his capabilities wouldn't even need to resort to having to point his firearm at the suspect, just have his hand on his firearm in his holster while controlling the scene with verbal commands and never ever stand close to each other or the suspect. This new one you posted today had no audio and it looks like they were sheriffs deputies or possibly corrections officers by the looks of the rather elaborate restraint chair. You know, the ones that are very low to the ground at an uncomfortably odd angle to induce disorientation and discomfort to the subject. Also interesting that there were two levels of ignorance and stupidity at play in the first video from yesterday. First the cops completely ignored scene safety by allowing their possible angle of fire to include the agitated crowd directly behind the suspect like they care if they shoot them too, on the flipside if you're a Black witness to police instigated injustice why would you put yourself in harms way by standing in close proximity to the suspect especially directly behind him, if you really care then stand directly in front of the one you care for, or at least stand by him like the sisters of the 60's era. You know, if you pigs are gonna take my beautiful Black brother out you're gonna have to take me out too pig. Now again in the second video the bald headed cop looks like he's almost kissing the prisoner. Probably screaming at him in blind rage and hostility. I've seen that go really really bad especially with violent hypes who have no qualms about spitting in your face or worse puke in your face or even worst bite you in the face then receiving his lab reports for drugs then eventually discovering the prisoner has previously tested positive for the AIDS virus, Herpes or Hep A,B or C. Ha ha ha, karma.

TRANSLATION: They shouldn't be cops!!!!

nbcnews.com

10-year-old Maryland boy questioned by police after he played with toy money

10-year-old Maryland boy questioned by
police after he played with toy money
The school district said the police should not have been called and "there were some clear missteps" in how they handled the incident.
190612-tiffany-kelly-son-al-1210_6eb1d564e5c43d17fef5af50f731816e.fit-2000w.jpg

The child was passing out the fake money to other children on the bus to help him socialize.Tiffany Kelly

June 12, 2019, 12:27 PM EDT
By Minyvonne Burke

A Maryland mother is raising alarms after her 10-year-old son with disabilities was questioned by police at his school after he played with toy money on a school bus.
In a Change.org petition, Tiffany Kelly called out police in Montgomery County, Maryland, for what she said was "over-policing of minority children."
She also criticized officials at her son's school for not calling her to let her know about the incident with a police officer in mid-May.

190612-fake-money-al-1208_da9d39668919ef307fe7f84266e30514.fit-560w.jpg

The money was purchased on Amazon and has "bright pink Asian symbols on the front and back" and dotted lines on it so it won't be confused as real money.Tiffany Kelly
"I was completely disregarded as my son’s parent," she wrote in the petition, which had garnered more than 400 signatures as of Wednesday morning. "Someone please help me understand why my child with disabilities is being questioned without me knowing or present?"
Kelly, a mother of three who moved to Chevy Chase, Maryland, in December, said her son was playing with toy money purchased on Amazon that has "bright pink Asian symbols on the front and back" and dotted lines on it so it won't be mistaken for real money.
The child, a fourth-grader with Montgomery County Public Schools system, was passing out the fake money to other children on the bus on May 14 as part of his effort to socialize, which Kelly said he struggles with.
She said the police were called after one of the bills was found on the bus.
"The police came to the school to question my son," she wrote on the petition. "Outrageous. I did not know any of this occurred until almost 4 pm, at the end of the school day, when the officer decided to call me. She further let me know that fake/play/counterfeit money is not illegal unless someone tries to spend it; he absolutely did not.
Kelly told NBC News in a phone interview on Wednesday that she does not know how long the officer questioned her son.
"By her own admission, no crime had been committed," Kelly said. "At what point do officers determine that a law has not been broken and they move on?"
Kelly said she believes her son was questioned because he is a minority.
"I just don't think I would have heard about this happening if he wasn't black," she said.
Chevy Chase is a mostly white, affluent suburb of Washington, D.C. Of its 9,500 residents in 2010, five percent were black and 85 percent white, according to the U.S. Census.

190612-tiffany-kelly-al-1209_6eb1d564e5c43d17fef5af50f731816e.fit-360w.jpg

Tiffany Kelly said her 10-year-old son with disabilities was questioned by police at his school over him playing with toy money.Tiffany Kelly
A spokesman for the Montgomery County Public Schools told NBC News that its practice is to contact authorities if there is suspicion or evidence that a student is trying to use counterfeit money to purchase something.
In the case of Kelly's son, "the police should not have been called," the spokesman said.
"MCPS staff are actively working with the parent to address her concerns," the spokesman said. "There were some clear missteps on our part and we are working to ensure the process is clear moving forward for staff and that incidents like this do not happen again."
Montgomery County police did not immediately return calls from NBC. The police department told NBC Washington that there was no racial profiling in its investigation into the money.
Kelly said she has not removed her son from the school, but decided to share her story to help prevent such an incident from happening to other children.
"We need change from the top down," she said. "Officers need clear perimeters."
Minyvonne Burke
Minyvonne Burke is a breaking news reporter for NBC News.

WOW Kem, nuts. I seriously believe the time has come for the incoming 2020 United States Attorney General to open a nationwide investigation of why all levels of America's existing law enforcement agencies are in repeated blatant violation of the National CALEA and FLETA certification protocols as set forth by The United States Department of Justice and America's law enforcement executive associations. The standing fraud USAG William "Shaking in his boots" Pelham Barr is too busy being the archetypal White man to even comment on these events of no consequence to him under his watch.

https://www.calea.org/

https://www.fleta.gov/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_on_Accreditation_for_Law_Enforcement_Agencies

Lose this you lose it all.

View attachment 15600

View attachment 15599

Wont happen. Lets remember that the FBI already put out a report that the klan/Nazis had infiltrated law enforcement

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back