Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

This Fill in the________________________while Black is fast becoming an everyday occurance. We need to have our Black Democratic nominees address this murderous race based issue as part of their platform if they wan't to get our votes.

It's always been just another every day 'thing' in America.
Without dash cams and body cams (ALMOST) now ubiquitous among police dept's along with every body else but their gold fish at home now having a portable recording devise, I know **** well what would have happened to those young men just as well as every one else here that's old enough to be alive before the age of viral media.
And before the age of viral no body would know the truth about it except on the local blocks and then only remember as handed down 'lore' within the family after the next out rage against the black community was committed the next day or week after that.
That story nor any other in this thread is no indication of any kind up tick in crimes against us.....just yet again another a documentation of the same old sh*t.

Sounds like plausible deniability on the "Other Man's" part. I agree with you ogoun. Hard for our esteemed po po to pull stunts nowadays with everyone watching everyone. Cameras recording and smartphones filming.

Honest question SOA,
how does the NYPD union stand in this 'small example'? (I've already made a guess, perhaps you can prove me wrong)

Night all
I hear dinner and a nap calling

later

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back