Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

I remember this assassination. A couple of us old heads debated this situation, you know. Run, don't run, stuff like that. Once we saw the cop plant his taser near the body we all pretty much agreed that he was going to kill him irregardless of what he did. The brother who "Thank GOD" was there to dispel the White lie that would be the cowardly cops cover story thought he was going to be shot dead too. What I was wishing and hoping for was a Federal indictment for violation of his civil rights which meant he would have to serve the full 20 year bid. Since it's a State conviction with the usual this that and the other credits he'll be back on the street in 7 years as a civilian, no gun, no taser, no badge, no power to murder Black men and I hope the victims family has long memories just like our GOD in heaven.

There was a conviction and a sentence. That is a good thing. Hopefully, 20 years from now, this will be normal and these lynchings will stop

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back