The Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Thanks Kem. Now I count like 5 to 7 cops including their sergeant standing around doing exactly nothing while like 2 to 3 more are dealing with this "So-called" violent cop attacking perp. All this over some nickel and dime call about juveniles threatening commuters with sticks. What? Do these cops patrol WMATA in groups of 10? Well at least the one cop who claims to have feared for his life didn't shoot the "So-called" perp until his gun was empty then reload and shoot the "So-called" perp again. Prolly didn't do that lest while shaking in cowardice he might hit one of his other 7 to 10 cop buddies who knew the situation for what it really was, nothing.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Last edited:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
I heard about this incident and I wasn't there to refute her version and I'm not taking sides because I could care less about anything concerning airline travel but SpiritAir, USDOT, FAA and NAOAP received contradictory reports claiming Miss Thing told the husband and wife they need to move that jacket up off her seat, obviously the wife didn't move her husbands jacket fast enough and it was on. I will say this, if a Black woman refused to allow a White woman to occupy the seat she was assigned to she'd be tased, physically dragged off the plane, arrested for disturbing the peace, refusing to follow the lawful order of an airline employee, willful disruption of an airline operation, intimidation of an airline passenger and put on the TSA permanent "No-fly" list.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
I recall a time when the police were not killing Black folks the way they are no since the 90s cause there were 2 detterents in the Black community
1 the Black Panther Party , Simbas and Black Liberation Army were only three of the many armed community patrols in the Black community, predominantly undercover !
2 the Civil Rights leaders , wre bale to make things go viral nationally long before the internet and we would boycott anything at the drop of a hat back then long after the Birmingham bus boycott!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: