Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

"Please don't refer to us as negroes...."

Uhhhhh....please don't take it personal. I'm just being facetious and cynical towards those I feel are indulging in bad behavior. And for the record, most black people are hard working, law abiding and tax paying citizens. You know this and so do I....

"And don't make accusations without backing them up with facts..."

Not sure what you mean. What are you referring to that needs to be backed up with facts?

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy

If you’ve been paying any attention to the news lately, you should have seen this talk show clip where an award-winning crime author brazenly declares that white on white crime does not exist.

The ugly truth is white on white crime does exist. It is a growing pandemic in the white community, and if we don’t call attention to this problem soon, there will be no more white people left to run the world.

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

* White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kerry-coddett/white-on-white-crime-an-u_b_6771878.html - 383k - Cached - Similar pages
Mar 2, 2015 ... The ugly truth is white on white crime does exist. It is a growing pandemic in the white community, and if we don't call attention to this problem ...

Cipher

What's up with the name cypher or cipher?
Definition of cipher: 1. 0.
2. Something of no value or importance.
3. a person of no influence; nonentity.
4. a secret method of writing, as by transposition orsubstitution of letters, specially formed symbols,or the like.
5. writing done by such a method; a codedmessage.

Were you watching the news yesterday?
White folk were indulging in very, very, very bad behaviour against their own.

Were you there in Charlottesville, VA?

Get outta hear with your messy, messy post about Blacks.

"Please don't refer to us as negroes...."

Uhhhhh....please don't take it personal. I'm just being facetious and cynical towards those I feel are indulging in bad behavior. And for the record, most black people are hard working, law abiding and tax paying citizens. You know this and so do I....

"And don't make accusations without backing them up with facts..."

Not sure what you mean. What are you referring to that needs to be backed up with facts?

IMG_3981.PNG
White folk behaving badly and violently towards other whites.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back