Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
I know Barnard Public Safety Dept. Those wannabe toy cops don't even carry guns. 80 year old night watchmen are more respected then these police academy rejects. New York City is infested with this type of quasi public/private security a/k/a law enforcement presence lately. I'm glad the brother played it this way because he's got a ton of White student witnesses backing his play and that's not going to fare too well for the no gun carrying untrained punkish toy cops. A less tolerant brother would've knocked a couple of those unarmed uniformed skeletons out cold. Update them resumes boys. WalMarts hiring loss prevention greeters, ha ha ha, lol.

BTW: I think I'm going to do a piece on NYC's disgraceful embarrassment called public safety officers a/k/a public/private security guards. Gonna post it on the police forums too where bunches of them infest the sites whining, crying and asking obvious questions addressing why after they've been applying to real police departments for 10+ years and not one response form any of them. Duhhhh.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I know Barnard Public Safety Dept. Those wannabe toy cops don't even carry guns. 80 year old night watchmen are more respected then these police academy rejects. New York City is infested with this type of quasi public/private security a/k/a law enforcement presence lately. I'm glad the brother played it this way because he's got a ton of White student witnesses backing his play and that's not going to fare too well for the no gun carrying untrained punkish toy cops. A less tolerant brother would've knocked a couple of those unarmed uniformed skeletons out cold. Update them resumes boys. WalMarts hiring loss prevention greeters, ha ha ha, lol.

BTW: I think I'm going to do a piece on NYC's disgraceful embarrassment called public safety officers a/k/a public/private security guards. Gonna post it on the police forums too where bunches of them infest the sites whining, crying and asking obvious questions addressing why after they've been applying to real police departments for 10+ years and not one response form any of them. Duhhhh.

All I know is, this seem to be accelerating. Maybe it's time we fought back

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
WALKING AWAY WHILE BLACK:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/RealDLHughley/posts/3096401693735480&width=500" width="500" height="491" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Hey Kem, remember this?

Whupped his *** like a natural man.

From what I can deduce from your video is the two Chicago PD school resource officers are Black. Like the Baltimore PD school resource officer who slapped then kicked the student down the stairs it seems our own are just as brutal as the White po po. What should be done about Black on Black police brutality? Anything different then "The other man's" police brutality? I couldn't find any case studies relating to the disparity race wise. If I had kids and a Brother as well as a White cop brutalized my kid the way they did, me and the offending officer would have to meet in the police department parking lot and have a vigorously animated discussion.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: