Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

Well, I think there should be a concern for cop shootings. I just wish Negroes were equally passionate about the ongoing black fratricide that is claiming the lives of thousands of black people ever year. More black people killed in Chicago in one year than all police killings combined last year. How do you defend such grisly facts?

White on white crime is just as bad

"Please don't refer to us as negroes...."

Uhhhhh....please don't take it personal. I'm just being facetious and cynical towards those I feel are indulging in bad behavior. And for the record, most black people are hard working, law abiding and tax paying citizens. You know this and so do I....

"And don't make accusations without backing them up with facts..."

Not sure what you mean. What are you referring to that needs to be backed up with facts?

"White on white crime is just as bad"

Oh really? Most white communities are not under siege and paralyzed by warring gangs, violent drug wars and indefensible violent street crime. The same cannot be said for major Negro communities. Sorry if this offends you but facts are facts....

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :bs:

The much publicized opiod epidemic, the under publicized meth epidemic, cocaine, X and too many other drug abuses to name don't happen in black communities. I know it comforts losers like you to come on black sites and put out alternative facts. But white people have always had the market cornered on drug abuse and drug crimes. Unless you're going to come up with fake data on that as well. lmao

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back