The Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Thanks for posting this Kem. What mall and what city and police department is involved in this so I can scoop what the police forums got to say about this? Bottom line is if law enforcement intervenes in whatever it is your doing as opposed to what they claim they're there for just swallow your pride and stop preaching your interpretation of your rights and obey their orders. Better to live to see your lawyer then get arrested or worst get the last ride to the morgue.

The video said Atlanta

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
There was a time in this nation when there was a detterent t this kind of police brutality and lynching! Not saying it did not go on here and there but not the the extent it has since the 90s !

Thee were 2 Detterents , one was armed community miltias, and the Black Panther Party, Deacons For Defense and Black Liberation Arry were only a few of many and most had no names !

The other Deterret was that Black folks used to boycott, nationally at the drop of a hat long before , the internet and long before home computers

Now , no one does anything but march, just making more overtime for the same agencies doing the killing and the abuse https://nypost.com/2014/12/06/cops-collect-several-million-dollars-in-overtime-for-protests/

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This Fill in the________________________while Black is fast becoming an everyday occurance. We need to have our Black Democratic nominees address this murderous race based issue as part of their platform if they wan't to get our votes.

The black republican ones too

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.