Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

What planet does this Black police officer live on? :confused: His reality is different than the rest of Black Americans...why is that?

I can understand his allegiance to his comrades among the police because he's been trained to think and act and see things from a soldier's perspective. But he denounces data...interprets it from a slanted point of view...and it sounds like he truly believes that law enforcement are there to protect the Black community and that may be true, from his point of view, but can he honestly sit and think he speaks for ALL of his fellow officers?

Keme, these videos you are posting are shocking and spot on! Thank you!!

The LIES and the HYPOCRISY...law enforcement, Fox News and Republicans keep claiming that Black people are violent and must be doing something wrong for the police to be on them like they are.

Talk about cops dehumanizing Black people reminds me of Mark Ferman now at Fox News. Megan Kelly's so-called interview with D. L. Hughley was nothing short of amazing. He had me hyped just watching him get hyped. lol

I love that he raised the issue of Mark Ferman being on their payroll as a so-called expert to spew lies about cops not being violent toward Black and brown people with HIS history when he was at the LAPD. Are they serious?!? I can't stand that Megan talked to D. L. like he was a child or an idiot--very condescending way . . . go D. L. go...he was checking that behind!!

This thread proves (some) cops are rotten to the core and they are being allowed to get away with their violence because they wear blue, a badge and carry a gun. AND, the women are just as bad as the men! They don't get a pass from me because they are women. The woman cop in one of your videos, Keme, had me sitting on the edge of my seat watching her crack her club on that woman's legs trying to bring her down.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back