Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

bot

Correction, Destee asks for a snippet and a link to the article being posted, so that the site cannot be cited for stealing other folks work.

And no,
the article didn't expire, here's the link you got the article from, which could have been posted, instead of relying on SOURCE:

http://kulturekritic.com/2015/08/ne...ter-shooting-unarmed-man-whose-hands-were-up/

Again, the link above goes to the article you posted and thought had expired, click it and see.

Within the article you posted towards the bottom is this:

Prior to being fired July 31 following an internal investigation and appeal process, Torres had been an officer for nine years. According to the Washington Post, indictments of police officers for on-duty shootings are extremely rare, with only 54 officers facing charges out thousands of shootings that have occurred in the last decade. Convictions are also difficult to obtain.

SOURCE

So now its apparent how you got "SOURCE" by copying and pasting it to the portion you decided to copy and paste for posting here.

The problem is, its the source used by the folk where you got the article, initially:

kulturekritic-gradient-logo-copy11.png

So when SOURCE is clicked, it goes to the article I indicated was different from the article you posted. It also has a different title:

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/article_a0dc29d1-e990-5872-8142-5cf18e5b02fa.html

If I can secure the link to an article you posted, and I did, the question is ... Why can't you, Kemetsty?

All I did was left clicked the address information in my browser at the top and left clicked copy option, after goggling the subject of the article you posted:

Cop Fired, Charged With Murder Two Years After Shooting Unarmed Man Whose Hands Were Up

That brought me to KultureKritic, the actual source where you got the information from and posted here.

Again, this is the link you should have posted, below, and not relied upon SOURCE at the bottom of the article:

http://kulturekritic.com/2015/08/ne...ter-shooting-unarmed-man-whose-hands-were-up/

So the article hadn't expired, its in cyberspace until its removed, if ever.

No, primarily you

I'm laughing at this anal and tawdry attempt you are doing. Please note, no one is perfect. Everyone violates these rules. And I can OCD as well. Take you Midol

"Kemetstry ... the issue is that you continually break this rule and feign ignorance.

As I was preparing to respond ... i found this post ... reminding me that i've said all that can possibly be said.

this post years ago ... don't share other people's property here ... if you cannot do it right.

If you insist on continuing to break this rule ... you're finna be mad at me forever.

I Love You and Will Miss You.

It's your call."

:heart:

Destee

Destee, Saturday at 11:10 AM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back