Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

News & Politics

7 Deputies Walk Off Job After Oregon Sheriff Allegedly Beats Handcuffed Suspect

An attorney for the deputies union said that the officers requested the leave to protect themselves from retribution.

By David Edwards /
Raw Story
August 26, 2015

Print
112 COMMENTS

Over twenty percent of deputies Klamath County, Oregon recently asked to be put on leave after Sheriff Frank Skrah was accused of punching a handcuffed suspect.

The Oregonian
reported that the Oregon Department of Justice confirmed on Monday that Skrah was under investigation for use of excessive force. At the same time, seven of the county’s 30 deputies had been granted requests for “non-disciplinary” paid leave.

“The Klamath County Board of County Commissioners today confirmed that over the last four days, Klamath County has placed seven deputies on non-disciplinary paid administrative leave, per their requests,” the county
said in a press release.

Ohio cop tells black man he tailed him and pulled him over for ‘direct eye contact’

JohnFelton2-800x430.jpg

Facebook picture of John Felton, a motorist who documented his encounter with a police officer in Dayton, Ohio earlier this month.
Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story

A black Ohio man got a police officer to admit to him on video that he followed him for nearly two miles and pulled him over for making “direct eye contact,” talk show host David Pakman reported.

“As suspicious as ‘making direct eye contact’ may be to a police officer, doing the exact opposite — that is, avoiding eye contact with a police officer — could be considered equally suspicious by an officer,” Pakman noted. “In other words, both making eye contact and not making eye contact with police could, conceivably, be grounds for a traffic stop, if you agree with the general principle suggested herein.”

White Ex-Police Chief Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Avoids Jail Time
He must serve one year under house arrest.
003000135611.png

Simon McCormackCrime and Weird News editor, The Huffington Post
Posted: 09/01/2015 04:37 PM EDT | Edited: 2 hours ago
A white ex-police chief agreed Tuesday to plead guilty to misconduct in office in the shooting death of an unarmed black man, a far lesser offense than the murder charge that ended in two mistrials.
Prosecutors agreed to drop the murder charge against 38-year-old Richard Combs, who is the former police chief of the small town of Eutawville.

A judge sentenced him to 10 years, but suspended it to 1 year of house-arrest and 5 years of probation, according to the Post and Courier.
Combs stood trial twice on the murder charge, but both cases ended with hung juries. He would have faced 30 years to life if convicted of murder.
Authorities say Combs shot Walter Bailey in May 2011 as he tried to arrest him on an obstruction of justice charge weeks after he argued about his daughter's traffic ticket for driving with a broken tail light.
Prosecutors said the obstruction warrant was trumped up because Combs was angry that Bailey made him look bad on the side on the road.

55e60b1914000077002e4a43.png
Booking Photo
4d8482c06a0e70ca6052bb201617e4f2-pinterest_icon.png

When Bailey came to the Eutawville Town Hall to ask Combs to delay the trial for his daughter's ticket, the police chief informed Bailey that there was a warrant for his arrest. Witnesses said Bailey was stunned by that development and walked out of the building and back toward his truck. Combs followed him, opened the door to the vehicle and tried to take the keys out of the ignition. The two then fought briefly in the parking lot before Combs drew his weapon and opened fire.
Combs was not threatened and could have stepped away, but fired his weapon anyway, hitting Bailey three times, prosecutors said.
Defense attorneys said Combs feared for his life because he was leaning into Bailey's pickup and had just seconds to react. They said he had no pepper spray or a Taser, which left him no option but his gun.
The jury in the first case voted 9-3 to convict Combs. The jury in the second case voted 8-4 to convict, with four jurors wanting to convict Combs of murder, four wanting to convict him of voluntary manslaughter and four who thought he was not guilty, Solicitor David Pascoe said in a hearing at the Orangeburg County courthouse.

Eutawville suspended Combs after the shooting and dismissed him several months later. The town reached a $400,000 wrongful death settlement with Bailey's family.
Eutawville is a town of 300 people 50 miles southeast of Columbia. Combs was the only police officer at the time of the shooting.
Combs' lawyer said he was emotionally and financially exhausted.

Pigs (wolves in sheep clothing) are out of control

Gotta love how the agitator got a big surprise

"Throw it at me and see what happens"

Guess she didn't expect that huh?

The root of the issue is ex-military or training provided by ex-military that see civilians as enemy combatants and as soon as a civilian becomes defensive or disrespectful, they are dealt with the luxury of SHOCK and AWE!

Ask the woman in the last video, she was both shocked and awed...AND SHE BASICALLY EGGED HIM ON AND DARED HIM TO DO IT!

And this looked like Rodney King part II!

The root of the problem is not that they are ex-military. I don't buy that for one minute. I spent spent 12 years active duty myself and never thought to behave this way. Heck the majority of us don't see this type of action period. I went to war too but even with that said I don't see civilians as the enemy. It's that law enforcement period is not being policed properly or held accountable for their actions. They (primarily white) don't see black people specifically as human beings. It's engrained in them and it doesn't just stop due to their oath to protect. Instead it is exacerbated by having a gun, taser and the law on it's side. The military did not create these monsters the jurors did.

Knee-jerk responses are knee-jerk...
Most of them are improperly untrained morons that applied for a job that not many people want.

Continue reading the rest of that comment and one would have encountered this passage of text:

..."that see civilians as enemy combatants and as soon as a civilian becomes defensive or disrespectful, they are dealt with the luxury of SHOCK and AWE!"

This is what some term "Militarizing the Police" or a "Police State" by defacto Militarism.

Great that you spent 12 years in active duty, and great that you do not presumably see civilians as enemy combatants and are not trained to defuse the situation fast and abruptly with enough force to overwhelm a civilian... THAT IS GREAT.

Some ex-military go AWOL, MIA, turn into whistleblowers, etc.
How many innocent civilians do you think you may have killed while on active duty for 12 years may I ask?
This of course is a rhetorical question, and no need to really respond, but this goes back to "why do you want to attempt to inject yourself into a paradigm which you obviously are not a part of?"

Some join the military because they like destroying or the feel of power.

So then we can agree this is not about you, but about the ones that have a military mindset of defeating the enemy at all costs, even if fatal?

I did see a video of "protestors" in Baltimore attempting to burn a U.S flag. (around 7:36 mark)
Want to jump on them and defend this U.S. patriotism/allegiance (no lie, I tried to type patriotism and it came up "parasitism"); I mean one did serve under this flag and salute it right?

Denounce this, or applaud this?

Or is there something else one desires to attach themselves to?

And just for the record, view these images:

Images of badges:
Click to view
I still stand by my statement. The images as far as the badges are concerned does not sway me one way or the other. The term sergeant is of course also in the army. Just because it's on their sleeve does not add to their mentality. I am not condoning the actions of law enforcement I simply don't contribute it to being military. Just because they wear badge does not signify in my mind that they have a military/combative persona no more than a person wearing a huge cross around their neck is Christian. I can't make that leep.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back