Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

11752523_10204445258553863_5382326311212580787_n.jpg

Cynthia Cornelius
Here are images of just a few Black Females who have died at the hands of the nation's police. We will never know all of the "others" whose deaths went un-investigated and un-noticed.

Very sad video. I don't know what it's going to take for law enforcement to see black people as human beings. As I typed that I thought about how it's not just law enforcement it's other racial groups as well. This is never going to change. I don't care how we may wish it away. Those with the guns and power will continue along their path of seeking out and destroying black people.

Black Woman Locked in Psych Ward for 8 Days Because Cops Couldn’t Believe She’s a Businesswoman

Black Woman Locked in Psych Ward for 8 Days Because Cops Couldn’t Believe She’s a Businesswoman

This is disturbing.
A Black businesswoman from Long Island, New York was admitted to a hospital psychiatric ward for eight days because both the police and doctors could not believe her high-powered career was real.

The hideous ordeal began last September as 32-year-old former Citigroup banker Kam Brock drove her BMW through Harlem. The NYPD pulled her over, accused her of being high on marijuana and impounded her car. Weed was never found in her vehicle. The next day, she went to pick up her vehicle and confronted officers about her treatment. She was forcibly sedated, cuffed, and sent to Harlem Hospital. On arrival, she was locked up in the psych ward as an ‘Emotionally Disturbed’ person.

“Next thing you know, the police held onto me, the doctor stuck me with a needle and I was knocked out,” Brock recalls. “I woke up to them taking off my underwear and then went out again. I woke up the next day in a hospital robe…I told (the doctor) Obama follows me on Twitter to show her the type of person I am…I’m a good person, a positive person. Obama follows positive people!”

Brock was telling the truth! In reality, Barack Obama’s Twitter account—which is not actually run by President Obama—follows 640,000 people, including Brock. The New York Daily News gained access to Harlem Hospital’s treatment plan for Brock, which read:

“Objective: Patient will verbalize the importance of education for employment and will state that Obama is not following her on Twitter,” and “patient’s weaknesses: inability to test reality, unemployment.”

Doctors could also have verified Brock’s employment history with ease, had they so chosen. Several Instagram photos from her time at Citibank last year are available publicly. They show company emails announcing the most productive personal bankers of the month, a list Brock consistently topped and shared with pride. Astoria Bank is her current employer.

She even has her own website, www.akilahbrock.com.

A simple Google search of her name, or a few phone calls would have cleared up this whole situation in a matter of minutes. But no such measures were taken. Medical records show that for eight days, she was forced to attend group therapy, suffer injections of heavy sedatives, and forced to take lorazepam and lithium pills – all in efforts to have her deny her own life story.

When she was finally released, no apologies were made for the mistake. Instead, she was handed a $13,000 medical bill. Brock has since filed a suit against the city, citing unspecified damages. New York City’s Law Department is reviewing the suit.

Is it really so unbelievable that a Black woman in America, with locs, might own a BMW legitimately and have a successful career?

Apparently so.

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/1459588837694403/videos/vb.1459588837694403/1475645289422091/?type=1"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="[a href="

When'>"></a><p>When Black People stand up against white supremacy...A brother stands up against a mob of Cops who stop him over a T shirt..</p>Posted by <a href="Black'>https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Global-Village/1459588837694403">Black Global Village</a> on Monday, August 3, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back