The Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

This thug. This criminal was not a sworn law enforcement officer legally for 8 years but still investigating and arresting alleged suspects during that time. He was knowingly allowed to stay on the job inspite of this. A lot of cases could be affected by this revelation. My agency would've never allowed me to continue to work without being certified.
For 8 years of his time as an investigator, McMichael was not a certified law enforcement officer.

youtube.com

New discovery within the background Gregory McMichael
For 8 years of his time as an investigator, McMichael was not a certified…
For 8 years of his time as an investigator, McMichael was not a certif

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
This thug. This criminal was not a sworn law enforcement officer legally for 8 years but still investigating and arresting alleged suspects during that time. He was knowingly allowed to stay on the job inspite of this. A lot of cases could be affected by this revelation. My agency would've never allowed me to continue to work without being certified.
For 8 years of his time as an investigator, McMichael was not a certified law enforcement officer.

youtube.com

New discovery within the background Gregory McMichael
For 8 years of his time as an investigator, McMichael was not a certified…
For 8 years of his time as an investigator, McMichael was not a certif

Correct me if I am wrong Mr kemetstry since you are a police officer but this murderer is not alone in being hired by police departments and not even going to police academy for up to eighteen months if that police department does not have it's own certified and accredited police academy. America has many what's called regional police academies for police departments that don't have their own police academies. Some small police departments have their own very small version of a police training academy which primarily focuses on firearms and defensive tactics training and the appointed states penal law and possible the vehicle and traffic code but it is not accredited and the new police men actually patrol and make arrest but I believe under federal law if they have not received certification from a nationally recognized and accredited police academy all peace officers and the untrained police officers cannot serve active warrants. I have talked to military police men at the provost marshals office and they can be military police at eighteen years but only they have power on military bases. DOD investigators have power all the time on and off base. Most police departments won't hire you until you are 21 or 20 before the hire date. It's ultimately the responsibility of the training units to keep the police officers certification updated. I am quite sure he was involved in the investigation of the Antonio Santiago killing in 2013. Such hate.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Correct me if I am wrong Mr kemetstry since you are a police officer but this murderer is not alone in being hired by police departments and not even going to police academy for up to eighteen months if that police department does not have it's own certified and accredited police academy. America has many what's called regional police academies for police departments that don't have their own police academies. Some small police departments have their own very small version of a police training academy which primarily focuses on firearms and defensive tactics training and the appointed states penal law and possible the vehicle and traffic code but it is not accredited and the new police men actually patrol and make arrest but I believe under federal law if they have not received certification from a nationally recognized and accredited police academy all peace officers and the untrained police officers cannot serve active warrants. I have talked to military police men at the provost marshals office and they can be military police at eighteen years but only they have power on military bases. DOD investigators have power all the time on and off base. Most police departments won't hire you until you are 21 or 20 before the hire date. It's ultimately the responsibility of the training units to keep the police officers certification updated. I am quite sure he was involved in the investigation of the Antonio Santiago killing in 2013. Such hate.
1. I am not a cop

2. America was founded on racism. It is in the original constitution. Thus, in some regions and states, what was done here was the norm. Every state has at least one police academy that handles this. Most are generally run by the state police. But if you have a major city, they will do the same. Atlanta and Georgia has dual programs. The prosecutor didn't press them. So they saw no reason to bother. Thus, the reason now all their cases will have to be reviewed and the prosecutor will have to resign or worse. :lol:

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
Okay I thought when you wrote that "your agency would not let you do what he did" that you were talking about you, sorry. Many state police and state highway patrol department academies will not accept officers from other departments, most will only train their own officers, a good number will accept recruits from other state law enforcement agencies like state college campus police, state railroad police, state mental health police and state park police within that state itself. There are few exceptions to that where a small number of state police and state highway patrol academies will accept officers from any department within that state itself. Some large cities do too, every one else attends the regional academies.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: