Black People : Cops Brutalise Girl 15

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by London, Mar 1, 2009.

1. London

London Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
  2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    It happens often more then we know or see , brutality is often hidden or covered up !

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Definitely more often than we hear about. That blue wall keeps most of it out of public knowledge.
    But you know who I blame more than that bully beating that child? His partner. I'm sorry, but he is at the every least, just as guilty as the other. He stands there, does nothing, and probably never would have said a word about it. Worst, if that child would have brought up charges, his partner would have defended him and denied it ever happened.
    I'm sorry, but I don't like cops and I don't trust cops because in the end no matter what the situation, they'll all stick together.
    By the way, is there another link where I can see that video? I can't download it from there like I can do a lot of sites.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    They no more then a gang called Police who take advantage of people and cover up
    there beatings and attacks on people and they call it the LAW....

At one time the rate on cop killing was on the rise , not sure where it stand now
    yes when partnerstogether they cover each other back after cuffin then a few blowz
    to the face , these are cowardly acts ....we never will know the truth behind what they
    do if nobody don't bring it to light you right his partner should have pulled him off right way but he stood and watch

it kinda reminds me when the 7 white cops was beaten this black guy and one black female
    cop did nothing but watch ......No complaint / No report of this / Not even stop!
    she let it go ....slide by because they all in the same Gang POLICE

man I don't trust them /try my best to never need them for any reason
    i might call for help and they might beat me or let me die or something .

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
  6. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Wow, that was terrible. I must read the article again. The girl was from the US but I didn't get where this incident took place.

Astrologer4U

7. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
  8. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    welcome to my world

ah, yes; the king county sheriff's office. (i gotta story to tell about 8 of them on the kcs metro police beat.) home of the brand new director of HUD; the former kc county executive. also the new "drug czar" - former chief of police of seattle (and too many of them boys ain't much different than "some" of those in kcs). (seattle is in king county.) also the home state of another member of president obama's cabinet, former governer gary locke.

these folks a... well, "some" folks are really "rough" .. well, they act like they wanna be showing "rough", but they just hiding behind the badge. "some of them" act like wanna be nazi storm troopers including a swagger that shows even when they doing the bike beat.

king county used to have, as it's logo, a king's crown; now it's a picture of MLK, Jr.. to my mind, that would be a slap in the face to the Honorable Ancestor King's Legacy, because it's not surprising to me that something like this goes on - they taunt and tease and get all up in your face trying to get you to start something - and you betcha bygolly that they know what buttons to push in any given situation. sometimes i think they take a special class for that technique.

... oops! 'scuse, please. it kinda looks like maybe i might have a bit of a "bias" regarding "some" of king county's crew. but hey! this is the city where black people only got "permission" to live anywhere we care to in 1964 .. and after some of us took advantage of that "freedom", most of .. well, prolly all, but not all answered .. those that opted to remain with our roots and our community were "encouraged" to move out as well. only then were serious efforts made to improve the infrastructure of the community!! ... ah, dang! that dangblasted "bias" showed up again. i'll have to work on that a bit before i say anything else. either that or remember what i learned in kindergarten: "if one can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." :zipper:

peace .. anyway

9. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Thanks for the additional article and video site PM. I normally try to take things like this to work & the streets on my iPod Touch.
    This only goes to reinforce my distrust of cops. It also makes me more upset that another one of our children has been attacked by them.
    But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I didn't see the whole situation; the camera angle was bad; I can't always believe what I see; Maybe because he is a cop and under constant stress, his actions can be "understood"; he was reaching for his tazer; yada! yada! yada!

Edit: And to make matters worse, he is now getting paid for doing nothing!

10. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes it happens more than not

you know you can't throw things at police and start cussin' them
    in their house. if you show aggression towards them you know they are some of the most scariest creatures on earth. yea yea i know it's a girl
    but cops don't figure who it is, they just see suspects, suspects that are
    disrespecting their fragile little psyches

so there you have it