Police : Cop Who Shot and Killed Sleeping 7-Year-Old Girl No Longer Facing Any Charges

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
Aiyana Stanley-Jones was only 7-years-old when a Detroit police officer shot and killed her, with a
single bullet to the head.

Officer Joseph Weekley is now free and all charges against him have been dropped. Now, Aiyana’s
parents, Dominika Stanley and Charles Jones are asking for answers about the ever-increasingly-
militarized police forces across America.

The final charges against Officer Weekley were completely dismissed on Friday. Detroit area juries
twice failed to reach a verdict in the case. The first time was in June of 2013, and then again in
October of 2014.

In the first instance, judge Cynthia Gray Hathaway dismissed the charge of involuntary manslaughter,
saying that there was a lack of evidence.

Then, Hathaway dismissed the lesser second charge, regarding the reckless use of a firearm.
The Wayne County prosecutor Kym Worthy had requested the dismissal.

“Weekley doesn’t have to pay but the family that lost a child has to pay,” Ron Scott, a spokesperson for
the family said.

“I think it’s abominable. I think it’s evil. I think it’s one of the lowest things I have ever seen.”

Read more: http://alternativemediasyndicate.co...7-year-old-girl-no-longer-facing-any-charges/

safe_image.php

will we ever feel justice done in America !? sad...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back