The Police : Cop Shoots 2Yr Old Black Baby After Mistaking Pacifier for Gun

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Meanwhile, conservative talk show host Bradley Stanley has come out stating that Gibson was indeed “a thug with a long rap sheet which included having a potty mouth and not eating his vegetables so there’s no doubt that Gibson was talking back to the officer who was in fear of his life.”
http://www.celebtricity.com/cop-shoots-2yr-old-black-baby-after-mistaking-pacifier-for-gun/

Now lets see what Raven, and Don has to say about this. Also I pasted the second most outrageous part of this sad story.

SMDH

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
http://www.celebtricity.com/cop-shoots-2yr-old-black-baby-after-mistaking-pacifier-for-gun/

Now lets see what Raven, and Don has to say about this. Also I pasted the second most outrageous part of this sad story.

SMDH

Peace!

Meanwhile, conservative talk show host Bradley Stanley has come out stating that Gibson was indeed “a thug with a long rap sheet which included having a potty mouth and not eating his vegetables so there’s no doubt that Gibson was talking back to the officer who was in fear of his life.”

Bro. Enki, consider this:

Celebtricity.com is the most notorious entertainment website in the world with the most shocking headlines that is a combination of Real & Satire News to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief.

Please feel free to send us your inquiry or any questions.
We will contact you shortly !
Thanks !!!

You may want to send them an inquiry or question about this particular article.

I found this under "Contact Us" via the link.

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
How do you mistake a pacifier for a gun?!!? :bs:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days