Black People : ***************... Coon, Conscious, or Confused?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by UBNaturally, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    I struggle with Tommy's comments most of the time, though he does agitate thoughts that aren't typical.
    For whatever reason, he has an apathy for black women... well, certain types of black women. He doesn't focus on this exclusively, but does lean hard on it for his own personal reasons.

I feel we have all suffered some psychological damage from ancestral rape of our existence in Amerikkka, and to disregard this in the present time would be in err.

With that said, provocative comments are meant to gather attention and create a discussion around them.
    This is a reason why "FAKE NEWS" was created, (Brian Williams, and other Green Screen actors in main stream media included).

Tommy constantly focuses so much on "BLACK NEGATIVITY" that he might as well change his TNN (Tommy News Network) label to BNN (Black News Network)

Kind of reminds me of when Bernie Mac (R.I.P.) used to say "Americuuh" when he would sit in his chair and talk to the camera on the Bernie Mac Show, we know when he said "Americuuh", he was referring to "white America" in a slight of hand way, and giving them some inside understanding of his "black American" life.

But here are clips from Tommy, and some of his more sensationalized commentary on other clips.

Crazy Violent Black Neighbor Goes Off On White Guy Caught On Video! BT-800

2 Black Chicks Ruin Their Kids Disney World Experience By Poundcaking A Snowbird!

I had a great time when I went to the "Magic Kingdom" when I was a kid, and my parents fortunately didn't get into a confrontation with other parents while trying to get onto a ride.

As I see the child presumably wiping away tears, I ponder how he will remember his Disney experience.

Will use this thread to post more of Tommy's "interesting" commentary

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :11200: why?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    UBNaturally ... i appreciate you sharing, as always ... but this dude

i aint feel'n him ... what he says about black women ... black people ... and i've only seen a little

i love my people too much ... we can talk about it if you'd like ... :swings:

love you

:heart:

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    UBNaturally ... i say we can talk about it ... but i aint try'n to talk about nobody

he's free to live his life ... say what he wants ... do what he wants ... i just don't want it here.

for this reason and this reason and more if i must present them.

love you ... :love:

Destee

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    The loud mouth behind the comments skews the comments, but pay attention to the end result and how it potentially was created...
    The William Lynch consultations on how to control slaves and freemen.

Umar Johnson touches on how the welfare system broke up many families and removed male figures out of the household.

There was a statute within the welfare clause that maintained that if a woman was to receive welfare, they had to prove that there were no able body adult males within the household.

This created a rift between the father that was probably working, but the welfare checks were more than what they were making after taxes.

(SCRUB) - this is when the woman would scrub the names off of the lease, they became "Scrubs"... not really, but does make you think about where this term comes from.

The story I heard from a friend of the family is that years ago her child's father had to move out of the house so that they could be able to pay to stay where they lived.

This is systematic, and Umar discussed how "Feminism" was something that was injected into "White Supremacy" to suppress male testosterone and black power elements that were gaining traction. It essentially became a distraction.

Not because of the women, but because of the agendas that overshadowed some of the basic agendas.

Men are becoming more and more emotional over illogical B.S. and women are potentially our last hope in turning this around... but how?

Poverty, Security, Jobs, and the Poor Peoples Movement included women, so again it was a systematic ruse to distract from the actual social and financial imbalance within it.

Now we have the emotional imbalance that is created by the rift between the black woman and black man, to where there seems to be a sort of competition to make it to the top. Top of what, not sure... haven't been there yet myself.

I hear it's lonely up there though, and what good is a throne if a Queen is not up there with you?
    Our we creating our own worse nightmares by ignore some glaring observations and attempting to run and hide from them hoping they will just pass by?

If so, then scoot over and let me under the covers too
    But hope to find other clips that Tommy has outside of his fascination with black women.

Dude does seem to spend WAAAAAAAY too much time talking and bashing on black women, so this may be tough as I will be trying to find a balance of comments and material to draw from.

This is Tommy attempting to be "Conscious"

Currently viewing Tommy's view on Straight Outta Compton... will post if interesting.

6. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Spontaneous discussion occurs inside theater before seeing Straight Outta Compton

Wasn't expecting this, thought it was just going to be some general commentary on the film

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    uhhhhh UBNaturally ... i don't want more of his videos

i think those that want to hear his words know how to find him

love you

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.