Convert swf to avi with the best tool

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Lynki2009, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Lynki2009

Lynki2009 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    :court:Wondering how to convert swf to avi? No hesitate, just use the SWF to AVI Converter, which is the best tool I've ever used. Besides converting swf to avi, it can also convert swf to mpg, swf to flv, swf to mp4, etc. What's more, it can perfectly keep orignal audio and video effects for you. Here I'll give you a tutorial on how to finish this converting, with which you can find it really powerful and easy-to use.

Tutorial: How to convert .SWF to .AVI with SWF to AVI Converter
    Step 1: Free download SWF2AVI Converter and install it.

Step 2: Click "Open" button to input SWF file from your local computer, or you can directly Drag & Drop swf file from Windows Explorer to the SWF2AVI Converter.
    [​IMG]

Step 3: Click "Settings" button to select "AVI" as output format. You can also convert SWF to FLV, WMV, MOV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, MP3, Animated GIF, etc. with this powerful SWF2AVI Converter. Customize output audio and video parameters as you like.
    [​IMG]

Step 4: Click "Capture" button to start capturing. Click "Finish" button when you see the frame which you want to set as the last frame of output AVI video. SWF2AVI Converter will convert and save the AVI file to your hard drive automatically.

SWF to AVI Converter - Features and Functions:
    ---Convert SWF to AVI/XVID/DIVX/MS-MPEG4 formats without quality loss, you can import the output AVI file to Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia and many other video editors.
    ---Support output video formats: SWF to WMV, FLV, MOV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, etc.
    ---Directly Convert SWF to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile devices, and VCD, SVCD, DVD devices.
    ---Convert SWF to animated GIF/BMP/PNG/GIF/JPEG image series.
    ---Extract audio from SWF to MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/OGG formats.
    ---Supports Batch convert multiple SWF files to AVI or other video/audio/picture formats.
    ---Crop SWF movie.
    ---Customize the output audio and video parameters, such as video bitrate, video size, frame rate, audio bitrate, etc.
    ---Trim segments from SWF movie, and merge them into one.
    ---Adjust the output audio volume.
    ---Download online SWF files from web page with built-in Free SWF Downloader.
    ---Professional, High-Quality, No skip frames, Lossless audio and video quality.
    ---Friendly interface and easy to use.

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Is this how you get youtube clips onto a regular DVD?

3. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    Greetings Lynkyi and Blaklioness...

Thanks for shareing i'm going to check this out. Lynkyi I sure wish that pic in step 2 had shown up.

Lilpea :1on1:

4. hoolga

hoolga New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I think that Flash to Video PRO is the best program for convert swf to avi.