Black People : Conversation with a White Man

A VERY VERY INTEREESTING/VALID PERSPECTIVE/RATIONALE!

[QUOTE="Djedefre, post: 977079, member: 57574" This is fairly expected. I have extensive dealings with whites, I live in Canada for Christ sakes and have lived in countries like Finland and Sweden.

When dealing with whites, the only real thing you can do is to throw it right back in their face. Stop trying to educate white people. They know what they are doing is wrong, they know they are lying, they just attack african peoples because most of us are weak in our behaviour.

We try to explain and educate when white behave racistly. This is not a education issues. We are taught to think whies just "don't get it". No whites get it perfectly well.

1. Ideally you want to find out what kind of white you are dealing with, whether he is a german, italian, russian, slav, whatever, I always find this out about any white I expect to encounter on a regular basis.
2. Make sure you have fodder on their ethnic group.
3. Blow the fodder back in their face
4. They will never make a sly racist comment to you again.

For instance, this white man says blacks need to stop talking about slavery, you tell him pinks need to stop whining about terrorism, nazis, world war two, hitler, communism, and raping animals and children. You need to go nuclear on these whites. Nothing is sacred.

There is no such thing as a white who is not racist. That was your first mistake in my book. Whites operate off of an environment of confusion. They confuse non-whites primarily by:

1. Falsely making non-whites believe they are not all racist.
2. Blaming non-whites for things they know are white people's fault.

At the very least, all whites are racist in the sense that they all practice passive racism by doing nothing to dismantle the system of white supremacy which is evil. How good of a cop can you be when you see other cops shooting, kidnapping, beating and robbing but don't arrest them?

How good of a soldier can you be if you see your fellow soldier raping children and women against the law and don't do nothing to stop them?

Racism has nothing to do with a white person liking you. That is the definition of bigotry.

Racism = group power + group privilege

What you describe is no different than how some whites were slavers, held slaves and treated them "relatively well" but continued to maintain white supremacist institutions of slavery and discrimination.

The white individual who sleeps with you, is not giving up group power or group privilege.

As such all white individuals are racists. /QUOTE]

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Flattop.jpg

A VERY VERY INTEREESTING/VALID PERSPECTIVE/RATIONALE!

[QUOTE="Djedefre, post: 977079, member: 57574" This is fairly expected. I have extensive dealings with whites, I live in Canada for Christ sakes and have lived in countries like Finland and Sweden.
...The white individual who sleeps with you, is not giving up group power or group privilege.

As such all white individuals are racists. /QUOTE]

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
View attachment 8114

Well this is one of the ways white people confuse non-white people. They claim the first Americans were red indian and asiatic groups and not original, not african, not black groups. No different than how they portray shakespeare, ancient egyptians, augustus of hippo, and ibn rushd as white when they were all black. You look at a black original American, black shakespeare, black aztec, black egyptian and black saint nicholas and they tell you no, no, no they are dark or tanned not black. They try to claim the moors are not blacks, when moors comes from Greek Moros and the Spanairds called them Maurons and when the Spanish called the black african groups in the carribean Mauron which got translated into English by the Brits as Maroons.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back