Black History Culture : Control

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Jan 10, 2014.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
  2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    "Everything you and I do is reasoned."

Honestly, control has everything to do with Black Times, which is the Book of Times as his-story and her-story. Geah. When you go to schools of today in control of your children's mindset they don't want to go all the way back to a figure out of reach or out of date. Now to me ALL is never out of date, it is the commercialized shows that is to an extent. Who is getting the kids' attention first and expanding span? Music. Hands down and ain't nobody on earth can do nothing about it but join the league of musicians but many do not know about trigonometry though. Trigonometry is music which really fuses emotion by using intelligence converted into mathematics, fuses mathematics, to make a sound out of this world controlling your ribs as the xylophone and so on if you can imagine. So which genre is best for minds?? Ask silence vs loudness....

Children are looking for the road model and not an impression of a role model as there is a grave difference between the two. See what you see is what you get then as photos are burned as images to be dependent on what is next. Everything you do and I do is reasoned. See you are walking Black Times as we speak as one of the many pages within the Book of Times. Let me give you an example, while in Korea I was a young black roman soldier assigned to my first duty station in the southern parts. When you got off from duty, the gates were open for you to go through this door, which probably still exist to keep masses of people from interacting to include boycotts to riots and even further thought of enemies you swore to take on with the roman army you probably had no idea to be prepared for right? So when you pledge allegiance whether under it or not from here to there warmongers cannot see the real you but a uniform of people so solemnly sworn to protect and uphold the constitution of wherever you are at (this include citizens too!). Think about it. Now, I was walking by myself even though at that time and probably still they say use the "battle buddy system" still i faked the funk to explore, coming from a deep wooded country kid who had never seen nothing in his life but clay roads through woods and peach fields to include amusement parks, older women hitting on me, young females jealous of themselves, my brothers always fighting though we played sports of vengeance often, haterism in the forms of almost everything, fast food and drug dealers, KKK like normal burning crosses keeping races in check, churches brainwashing people's minds of colors about a guy that don't exist cause i never seen him before then again nobody seen my great grandfather after i tapped into the Ouija board either but myself and that's real so respect is mutual if you seen your god or savior as that is your control cause you felt it and seen it. Walking to a place i never seen before so i was like i wanted to go and see their history in whatever forms i could see them right? I had my printed off language guide and quickly picked up on how to write hangol to include speaking it in order to try and communicate with the south koreans regardless of me being black though i was aware of my skin color and gender that is a ultimate doom rather than don't pass judgement you see what i'm saying? I walked down their roads as far as i could away from the base as it were always protest and boycotts man...it's crazy sometimes out there on the real to include their own riots and stuff. Steady walking still looking for a face to interact with who smell like "friendly help" and there she go as beautiful as can be with a smile lit me up with a studder cause i couldn't get the words out glad with excitement inside pinging bounces everywhere joy joy joy. Okay, she asked me in broken english did i needed any help and i replied back wanting to know where the history for them were since i was in Seoul, instead of Camp Humphreys for the time being. So she turned around with me in the same direction now walking with my left arm inside her right arm as a pretzel sort of "etiquette" gesture soothing my anxiety and fear down being the only black spot in a world filled with not so darkness really. I thank her presence and kindness from within as it did calm me down so she pointed at all the locations with a smile, taught me more hangol on the go, while i watched her poise altitude and elegance with sincerity even today i will not get from any woman of any culture except the Asian probably; now i had my accounts from the Sistahs of Africa and Islands too while stationed at D.C.-VA-MD to include United Kingdom and their presence of just overwhelming of just "let me teach you who you really are Prince to King" really planted in me and grew gradually up unto now and still growing with each passing opportunity like the rose and/or lotus. Now, the south korean lady walked me almost five miles in the other direction from where she was going just to show me their pride of culture to include clothing for females cause she probably thought and/or felt i was married or had that special lady in my life but i didn't, which i get that alot on the real even this day or night depending on your mindset. After we reached the destination, we departed though i offered to walk her back to the spot of where we begun but she declined the kind and generous offer and told me good day walking off gracefully as i stood there watching her for about two minutes or so shocked that any woman would want to show me their culture so bad with a purpose with kindness and so elegant about it i just could not refuse the company of her; her wisdom and knowledge spoke volumes of pages without me asking which page number...to me at that time she was known as herstory from her culture in control of it pushing their way of thought perceptively without harm but of sheer care and concern compassionately regardless of the pain and trouble times in the past she showed me her future as theirs combined. Control? Yes. Mastery of her Asian Historical Culture? Yes and absolutely yes. Enough said....

(Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion) Copyright 2014