Black People : Control Women, Control the World

gogounited

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
Someone else here touched on this topic briefly in another thread and what they said resonates with me.

If all of humanity, and most all biological life, comes through into this world through women - then to control women is to control the world.

A child as an innocent, pure mirror, reflecting what appears before them, the mother instilling survival, the father to protect. What if this (and I believe so) is manipulated?

If Auset is the base of the Tree, then defining the parameters of motherhood and childhood constitutes control of the worlds ability to concieve. Conception of ideas, conception of culture, humanity.

If one can make woman, the base of the Tree, submit their power, so follows all of humanity.

Your thoughts?

Someone else here touched on this topic briefly in another thread and what they said resonates with me.

If all of humanity, and most all biological life, comes through into this world through women - then to control women is to control the world.

A child as an innocent, pure mirror, reflecting what appears before them, the mother instilling survival, the father to protect. What if this (and I believe so) is manipulated?

If Auset is the base of the Tree, then defining the parameters of motherhood and childhood constitutes control of the worlds ability to concieve. Conception of ideas, conception of culture, humanity.

If one can make woman, the base of the Tree, submit their power, so follows all of humanity.

Your thoughts?

Your insights are quite profound.

There are threads on "the Sybils" that speak to this issue

I also created a page on what is known as Iyaami or the mothers. I'll see if I can dig it up for ya'

But suppose I don't want to be controlled and manipulated?

You are not the first and you will not be the last to come up with a fool prof strategy for controlling the world. When I was in graduate school I heard tenured professors theorize that we could eliminate war and all the other ills we visit on each other as humans if we eliminate testosterone. That resonates with people who are far more influential than you.

But suppose I don't want to be controlled and manipulated?

You are not the first and you will not be the last to come up with a fool prof strategy for controlling the world. When I was in graduate school I heard tenured professors theorize that we could eliminate war and all the other ills we visit on each other as humans if we eliminate testosterone. That resonates with people who are far more influential than you.

That is sad, but true.

I pose these questions because of what has and is already being done, not because I wish to control anyone.

I am a woman, and a new mother.

Guess I'm trying to point out that innocence can be lost no more so than it can be found. A child is the mirror unto the world and women the mother of same. If you can manipute mother and child, you have manipulated the world over. It is the basis of humanity.

Your insights are quite profound.

There are threads on "the Sybils" that speak to this issue

I also created a page on what is known as Iyaami or the mothers. I'll see if I can dig it up for ya'

Please, you are a help to many here in this community, it would be unfair to take up any more of your time. If you can show me the way, I'm happy to search up any and all information, as it has piqued my curiosity to no end.

Is there a Destee search function I have missed? This is a fascinating topic. I think it was Omowaljabali (sp?)who mentioned it in passing in another thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back