Black People : Control Women, Control the World

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by gogounited, Jul 19, 2010.

1. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Someone else here touched on this topic briefly in another thread and what they said resonates with me.

If all of humanity, and most all biological life, comes through into this world through women - then to control women is to control the world.

A child as an innocent, pure mirror, reflecting what appears before them, the mother instilling survival, the father to protect. What if this (and I believe so) is manipulated?

If Auset is the base of the Tree, then defining the parameters of motherhood and childhood constitutes control of the worlds ability to concieve. Conception of ideas, conception of culture, humanity.

If one can make woman, the base of the Tree, submit their power, so follows all of humanity.

Your thoughts?

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Your insights are quite profound.

There are threads on "the Sybils" that speak to this issue

I also created a page on what is known as Iyaami or the mothers. I'll see if I can dig it up for ya'

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    But suppose I don't want to be controlled and manipulated?

You are not the first and you will not be the last to come up with a fool prof strategy for controlling the world. When I was in graduate school I heard tenured professors theorize that we could eliminate war and all the other ills we visit on each other as humans if we eliminate testosterone. That resonates with people who are far more influential than you.

4. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    That is sad, but true.

I pose these questions because of what has and is already being done, not because I wish to control anyone.

I am a woman, and a new mother.

Guess I'm trying to point out that innocence can be lost no more so than it can be found. A child is the mirror unto the world and women the mother of same. If you can manipute mother and child, you have manipulated the world over. It is the basis of humanity.

5. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Please, you are a help to many here in this community, it would be unfair to take up any more of your time. If you can show me the way, I'm happy to search up any and all information, as it has piqued my curiosity to no end.

Is there a Destee search function I have missed? This is a fascinating topic. I think it was Omowaljabali (sp?)who mentioned it in passing in another thread.

6. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    When the killer-Nazi-missionaries first arrived in Africa, and they saw how much power women held in ancient African societies- their first priority after building churches on sacred land was to target the feminine principle by labeling African women as witches..

Remnants of that brainwashing still exists today , even in some so called ATR following.

The Missionaries had already perfected their plan in Europe with their women...see Salem witch trials, Inquisition..etc.

Older women in the Yoruba tradition are called -Awon iya wa=our mothers or Awon tio laye=owners of the world/universe. To disrespect an elder especially an elder woman was to risk a sudden painful death.

But you tell that black men and some black women today and they call you man hating feminist:10500:. Any spiritual tradition or following claiming its roots in antiquity without reverence of the feminine, or the black woman is incomplete and just put there to stroke the male ego.

7. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    peace,

Your post came across as more of a prescription than a description.

I would never have guessed that you are a woman. I've been picturing this Tim Wise looking guy.

Here is a website I created a long time ago that might interest you.
    http://africation.com/kemet.htm

8. Bast Bastet

Bast Bastet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +57
    The hand that rocks the cradle

The hand that rocks the cradle, is the hand that rules the world

"For the hand that rocks the cradle, is the hand that rules the world." It is from a poem by William Ross Wallace that celebrates Motherhood and the concept that what a person becomes in their life starts with what they learn from their mother and that ultimately, it is mothers that have the greatest influence on what we are or become.

9. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

10. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Some men use this idea as their excuse for why they are not happy or why they do bad things.

"I'm this way because my mother did this and my mother didn't do that."

At the point a male stops blaming his mother for his messed up life and takes responsibility for his own decisions he will be able to make decisions for his own future and at that point he becomes a man.