Black Spirituality Religion : CONTROL THE ELEMENT, CONTROL THE RACE

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ZeroPoint, Apr 21, 2008.

1. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Im sure you have all heard about the Hopi prophecy....for those who havent...the basic premise is that god created four races to guard over and master the four elements....the white race sent north with fire, the black race were sent south with water, the yellow race was sent east with air and the red race was sent west with earth.......giza had been called the very center of the earth...if you take each of these directions there may be some truth to this prophecy......north of egypt/middle east is europe.....which is where most people of white ancestry originate......south is most of africa....east is asia and west are the americas.......and if you look at each race and the element they were given this also proves some truth....the white race was given fire and if you look at everything the whites build theres a spark....airplanes, trains, automobiles...some even say the light bulb is a white mans fire.....blacks were given water......not only back then but even now in africa....they mastered the art of living based around the nile.......even in america the major black cities are near water........the asians were given air and if you look today and how their culture is based around different kinds of yoga, and martial arts, breathing exercises( chi).....and then to the west you have the red race who was given earth...did they not master the art of botany??..............

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I HAVE HEARD THIS STORY TOO IN AKAN(GHANA) "MYTHS" ALSO. I HAVE TO REALLY STUDY IT TO GIVE MY TAKE.

3. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Not Just Hopi...

The medicine wheel as you've desscribed it is actually a commonality amongst Aboriginal people of Turtle Island (North America). It can be found amongst the Blood Tribe, Tsu Tina, the Siksikia nation, the Cree, and of course Meti, to name but a few. And, it happens to substantiate a few things about African history. First, that Africans were present on this land mass thousands of years before slavery, because the medicine wheel dates to 5000 years old. So, how could the non sailing Aboriginal know of the Black race 5000 years ago, unless we had already made contact? Secondly, by ascribing water as the element of the Black race it supports the kemetic interpretation of all arising from the primeval waters.

What I would like to find, and I believe may only exist now in oral tradition is the story of the red man and his brother who went away. His brother prophesied that he would return one day... when the white man came here some of the Red people thought this was the arrival of their brother, but I need the complete story because I think it would indicate their brother as being the Black man and not the white. Afterall, many of our living arrangments were quite similar in design and in construction, which would indicate a collaborative or shared experience.

There is also a story called the Copper Woman, where all of mankind is credited to the the womban and her female spiritual elders.... very similar to ancient African stories of Matriarchy.

4. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Hmm....

Upon deeper reflection on how you associated this, I'd like to add that kundalini is the fire within us, and Shu/air/breath must be mastered in ordered to raise it upward, and our bodily fluids must be kept clean in order to stay healthy because all of this in turn affects the harvest / manifestation of our earth or bodies.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I forgot you lived in Alberta, right? Up among the Kainah. The old Blackfeet Confederacy. I was always intrigued by their military might and the awe they inspired among their Crow (Absaroka), Stoney (Assiniboin), and Cree rivals. They fought my paternal ancestors the Numunu (Comanche). I remember a Shawnee elder, I believe, relating to us that "we came from Africa". Do you have any additional information to share? Also are you Metis?

Blackbird

6. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Blood Tribe....

Yes, the Blood tribe are fiercely proud people. I had an experience about 6-7 years ago to be part of a "rediscovery" group that included some Cree, Blood and Metis youth. The program allowed for us to sleep in teepees, live on the land, and to rediscover nature and many of the aboriginal traditions like drumming, story telling and honoring elders. There was a lot of work involved, and it included wilderness survival training which was very very cool indeed.

What is an eye opening experience (I didn't attend that year, but heard through word of mouth) is the World Indigenous Peoples Conference, which is being held this year in Melborne Australia. See the website
    http://www.wipce2008.com/

I thought it was interesting that many "Indigenous Peoples" worldwide are gaining land rights because of their status. I also found it quite interesting that African people do not fall under the category of "Indigenous" and yet we are as native to this earth as our Red Brother. For a brief look at what the United Nations defined as Indigenous see these two pages:

http://www.wipce2008.com/enews/pdf/wipce_fact_sheet_21-10-07.pdf
    Included in the definition of Indigenous is this: they are the people who occupied a country or geographical region when people of different cultures or ethnic origin arrived. By this framework, it does seem to give an understanding as to why much of African history is covered up. Not, that being termed "Indigenous" makes one's destiny on earth that much easier under the current system of government, but as I said, certain rights that are awarded because of the status stand out as usable by the Indigenous African.

Although I got kind of sidetracked, I did observe a division between the tribes. The female members of the Blood tribe considered their legacy to be stronger than the Metis peoples, as the Metis had mixed with the white colonialists. Technically Metis people are only those who come from the Red River valley, but today refers to anyone who can claim Aboriginal heritage.
    I have seen this classification used by very Caucasian people with blond hair and blue eyes to gain grants and funding under the status of "Metis", or "Aboriginal". It bothers me only to the degree that darker skinned Aboriginals still seem to be insensitively marginalized and economically disadvantaged.

In terms of Spiritual knowledge, there may be something else to recall in the future, but not at this time.

Hotep.

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Sister,

Let me say blessings, mother. Of course, any connections between First Nations people and Mama Afrika people is of supreme importance to me. My Indian spirits are very strong in me, almost as much as, my Kongo spirits. I always look for the common points and grounds the two groups have. Maybe in a sense, it is a way for me to reconcile myself - someone that's pro-First Nations and ever always Pro-African. Sometimes I hate that Tecumseh did not see his vision fulfilled. His words were true and his people, the Shawnee, adopted many African runaways. The indigenous people of this world must unite - because they were all supposedly overthrown by the invaders of Eu-rope.

Now, my understanding of the Metis is that they were, yes, a result of the Northwest Company and Hudson Bay Company trappers, as well as, French coureur des bois intermarrying with the Cree, Assiniboin and Plains Objiwa women of the Red River Valley area. They formulated their own "culture" as a result. If these three native groups formed the main maternal stratum for the Metis, then of course the Kainah (Blood), Piegan and Siksikia (Blackfoot proper) people would viewed them differently. They are the descendants of their hereditary enemies and having obruni ancestry didn't help. There was one Metis leader I am vaguely familiar with, but intrigued by - Louis Riel.

Blackbird

8. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    The Avatar

I see what your getting at. I watch the cartoon "The Avatar" with my 6 and 5 year old to indirectly communicate the message to them. I give alittle commentary on the side so they can start picking up the relations to what I have been teaching them about The Neteru.

9. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    There has been some episodes from the avatar that almost made me want to start up a thread based on the concepts they would cover. But then I thought, "whose up in here watching the avatar besides me?:qqb022: so I didn't bring it up. But since you brought it to the table..........
    What did you think of the episode when they broke down the '' CHAKRAS " ???? it was the episode called "The Guru" .

10. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I thought it was on point. When it came on I was on the computer and I was like "Whoa" what the? My boys both turned and looked at me smiling (They get tired of me giving life lessons at times :qqb006: ) but The Avatar cartoon be catching them off guard on some "Peek a boo" type stuff. My son's name is Seek wise counsel to achieve Victory (Kha Shem Neru) and he had already asked me what wise counsel meant and I had brought up elders and Tehuti and also told him about the word Guru. When he saw aang getting schooled you can tell the light switch popped back on and he made the connection.