Black Spirituality Religion : CONTROL THE ELEMENT, CONTROL THE RACE

ZeroPoint

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2008
Im sure you have all heard about the Hopi prophecy....for those who havent...the basic premise is that god created four races to guard over and master the four elements....the white race sent north with fire, the black race were sent south with water, the yellow race was sent east with air and the red race was sent west with earth.......giza had been called the very center of the earth...if you take each of these directions there may be some truth to this prophecy......north of egypt/middle east is europe.....which is where most people of white ancestry originate......south is most of africa....east is asia and west are the americas.......and if you look at each race and the element they were given this also proves some truth....the white race was given fire and if you look at everything the whites build theres a spark....airplanes, trains, automobiles...some even say the light bulb is a white mans fire.....blacks were given water......not only back then but even now in africa....they mastered the art of living based around the nile.......even in america the major black cities are near water........the asians were given air and if you look today and how their culture is based around different kinds of yoga, and martial arts, breathing exercises( chi).....and then to the west you have the red race who was given earth...did they not master the art of botany??..............

Not Just Hopi...

The medicine wheel as you've desscribed it is actually a commonality amongst Aboriginal people of Turtle Island (North America). It can be found amongst the Blood Tribe, Tsu Tina, the Siksikia nation, the Cree, and of course Meti, to name but a few. And, it happens to substantiate a few things about African history. First, that Africans were present on this land mass thousands of years before slavery, because the medicine wheel dates to 5000 years old. So, how could the non sailing Aboriginal know of the Black race 5000 years ago, unless we had already made contact? Secondly, by ascribing water as the element of the Black race it supports the kemetic interpretation of all arising from the primeval waters.

What I would like to find, and I believe may only exist now in oral tradition is the story of the red man and his brother who went away. His brother prophesied that he would return one day... when the white man came here some of the Red people thought this was the arrival of their brother, but I need the complete story because I think it would indicate their brother as being the Black man and not the white. Afterall, many of our living arrangments were quite similar in design and in construction, which would indicate a collaborative or shared experience.

There is also a story called the Copper Woman, where all of mankind is credited to the the womban and her female spiritual elders.... very similar to ancient African stories of Matriarchy.

Hmm....

Upon deeper reflection on how you associated this, I'd like to add that kundalini is the fire within us, and Shu/air/breath must be mastered in ordered to raise it upward, and our bodily fluids must be kept clean in order to stay healthy because all of this in turn affects the harvest / manifestation of our earth or bodies.

phynxofkmt said:
The medicine wheel as you've desscribed it is actually a commonality amongst Aboriginal people of Turtle Island (North America). It can be found amongst the Blood Tribe, Tsu Tina, the Siksikia nation, the Cree, and of course Meti, to name but a few. And, it happens to substantiate a few things about African history. First, that Africans were present on this land mass thousands of years before slavery, because the medicine wheel dates to 5000 years old. So, how could the non sailing Aboriginal know of the Black race 5000 years ago, unless we had already made contact? Secondly, by ascribing water as the element of the Black race it supports the kemetic interpretation of all arising from the primeval waters.

What I would like to find, and I believe may only exist now in oral tradition is the story of the red man and his brother who went away. His brother prophesied that he would return one day... when the white man came here some of the Red people thought this was the arrival of their brother, but I need the complete story because I think it would indicate their brother as being the Black man and not the white. Afterall, many of our living arrangments were quite similar in design and in construction, which would indicate a collaborative or shared experience.

There is also a story called the Copper Woman, where all of mankind is credited to the the womban and her female spiritual elders.... very similar to ancient African stories of Matriarchy.

I forgot you lived in Alberta, right? Up among the Kainah. The old Blackfeet Confederacy. I was always intrigued by their military might and the awe they inspired among their Crow (Absaroka), Stoney (Assiniboin), and Cree rivals. They fought my paternal ancestors the Numunu (Comanche). I remember a Shawnee elder, I believe, relating to us that "we came from Africa". Do you have any additional information to share? Also are you Metis?

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back