Black Spirituality Religion : Contradictions in the Holy Qu'ran.........

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by info-moetry, Apr 12, 2005.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

1. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah gives thee glad tidings ...
    Sura 3:42 & 45

Then we sent to her Our angel, and he appeared before he as a man in all respects. She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (Come not near) If thou dost fear Allah."
    Sura 19:17-18

- Was it angels or 1 man that came to mary???

2. Lo! We let loose on them a raging wind on a day of constant calamity, [54:19]

And as for A'ad, they were destroyed by a fierce roaring wind, Which He imposed on them for seven long nights and eight long days so that thou mightest have seen men lying overthrown, as they were hollow trunks of palm-trees. [69:6-7] - so how many days did it really take, several or just 1????????

3. First earth and then heaven [2:29], heaven and after that earth [79:27-30].

4. "NO protector besides Allah" [2:107, 29:22]. But in Sura 41:31 the angels themselves say: "We are your protectors in this life and the Hereafter." And also in other suras is their role described as guarding [13:11, 50:17-18] and protecting [82:10]. - who is the protector????

5. "Then We cast him on a desert shore while he was sick" [37:145] "Had not Grace from his Lord reached him, he would indeed have been cast off on the naked shore while he was reprobate." [68:49] - what happened to Jonah??

6. No angel is arrogant, they all obey Allah [16:49-50], but: "And behold, we said to the ANGELS: 'Bow down to Adam'. And THEY bowed down, EXCEPT Iblis. He refused and was haughty." [2:34]. - do ALL angels obey or not???

7. Sura 2:62 and 5:69 say "Yes", Sura 5:72 (just 3 verses later) and 3:85 say "No". - will Christians enter paradise or not????

8. According to Sura 19:71 every Muslim will go to Hell (for at least some time), while another passage states that those who die in Jihad will go to Paradise immediately - will all Muslims taste of hell or not??????

to be continued.........Talk to me!!!!!!

peace

2. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Infomoetry

Peace and prosperity black man...

If it were me, I would have titled the thread Contradictions in the Translation of Koran.
    But anyway.....

Since you believe the Koran has contradictions, do you still consider yourself Muslim?

3. AHMOSE

AHMOSE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks for sharing this will have folks thinking for while Im sure.

4. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    this will have folks thinking for while Im sure

Maybe some folks....not me.

I can easily refute most of that stuff up there he's calling "contradictions" if I wanted to.

And I just might..... :book:

5. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Preceptions or Contradictions ??

The so called "Book of the Dead" or "Coming forth by Day" The Book of Life-which represents the Orignal sacred writings and the words of life and peace. The ancient African sacred writings were known as the "Medu Neter" (Medu-meaning words; and Neter meaning G-d). Hence, the Medu Neter was and should be called "G-d's Words" or "The Word of G-d", pre-dates the Torah (Old Testiment), Injel (New Testiment) and Qur'an by Thousands of years.
    These scriptures were first discovered by the Indo-European grave robbers known to us as Archiologest and used to create false Doctorins for crowd control over the Indigenus peoples they found every ware they went on this earth. ((Question: If they went there, from ware did they come??))
    Courious enough is the fact that "All" of these so-called "Major" religions are all in the hands of people out side of (KMT) so-called Africa. None are controled by Blacks.
    Africa's greatest enemy's have always been the Indo-European, weather called by the name Arab, Ayrian, Caucasion, Europen or White, the relationship has historicly always been the same, "Slavery, Suffering, Death".
    Prophet Muhammad Iban Abdula PBH is the "Last" to come to the wicked, no more will they receive. "Allah says to them, I have compleated my favor to you".
    KMT,KEMET,Alkibulan,Etiope,Ethiopia, Abbassinea or Africa has always had (Sages) Prophets and none of them has ever claimed to be the "Last One to Come" to the Black African People.
    Agree or Dis-agree, historicly speaking,before-6,000 years ago there was no so-called "White-Race" on this planet Earth.
    They know who you are Black man and Black woman of KEMET, the problem is, "We" have forgotten who "We" and "They" really are today. Fortunately, our Black Ancestors of KMT (Africa) Egypt knew well and left us the proof.
    Hotep

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    PEACE,

I have never said I was a Muslim alone! A true Muslim does not need a book all that Muslim need do is follow Nature's perfect example of submission to be in tune with that 1 God..........

peace

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

hmmmmmm - where have I heard this one b4?????

& U say Christianity & Islam are different! If you attempt disprove, which I hope you will brotha, then all will see how much alike they are (mentally)....

peace

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    PEACE to the god Moorfius,

Yes sir, As well as the TRUE PSALMS of Ankhenaten...........

"do you think that's air your breathing"

Peace Moorfius

9. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Peace,

Question, why aren't the meder netu or whatever ancient Kemetic scripture being used today? Brother because of the Holy Quran, (and bible) you have people like Noble Drew Ali, The Hon. Elijah Muhammed and the Minister Farrakhan who have lifted many of our people from the dead thanks to Allah.

When our people lacked knowledge of self, what book gave them wisdom, taught them the truth about God and self, and our divine nature as the Original Man and Wombman? The Holy Quran (and also with the help of the Bible)..

I am not overlooking what you call errors however, I want you to see that each of these Holy Books still have knowledge and wisdom to offer. If you look for errors in these books, that is what you will find, if you look for "Light" in these books, that is what you will find.

Peace....

10. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

For one. the Medu Neter was deciphered only 200 years ago, and unlike Islam and Christianity, our people did not come across it by persuasion, coercion or threat of life and limb.

Secondly, there is no "kemetic scripture" the medu neter is not a book, it can be found on monuments, papyri, tombs et al. Medu Neter teaches all of the things and more, you say the Quran taught the black man and woman about his/her true self. All three major religions owe a huge debt to what was taught in khemet, make no mistake about it.

Lastly, the Medu Neter is being used. You just haven't had the chance to meet anyone that does. However I do. more than a few in fact.